Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 52 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 61 reviews
on February 10, 2014
Although it does work, it is too expensive for what it is, a piece of reflective Mylar. The same results can be obtained using aluminium foil or a mirror or a piece of reflective Mylar. Of course I should have considered that before buying.
on March 28, 2016
It came with a total of four "boosters". These are simply pieces of aluminum papers with a little crafting on them. To install them, you simply tape to the sides of the Aerogarden grow lights' hood.

The problem is that the adhesiveness of the tape on the " boosters" will stop being adhesive after some time.

UPDATE: After almost one week of using (one week minus 1 day), these "boosters" were nearly out of stickiness. One of them was already fell off on its own. I decided to remove them completely. It was a waste of $20.90 to buy them as I didn't see any improvement to the plants during one week of using them.
on June 20, 2012
The product works great how ever I do believe it is way over priced. I can get a 10ft. Roll of Mylar reflective material for approximately $10 at my local hydroponic supply house.
on November 27, 2016
It sits slanted on my 9-space AG, and honestly looks like confetti. It's not very attractive. When I first installed it, three of my seedlings burned in the back within 14 hours - I didn't think to adjust the height of the overhead light to make up for the intense heat the seedlings in the back would receive. So here I sit with a $15 piece of confetti and three less plants. Sure, it does what it's supposed to - allow air flow and increase light exposure to plants - but it looks awful and I' rather upset that I lost three of my nine plants.
on June 26, 2014
I have the aerogarden ultra and use it to plant various plants to grow outside. It works great and you can definitely tell which plants came from the aerogarden. Now to this slightly expensive thingy. I didn't really see the need for it until I started planting strawberries as they're picky and hard to grow. The plants in the middle would grow great but the ones on the outsides would start to grow and die or doesn't grow at all. This little Mylar thing keeps the light from escaping and by reflecting it back, the outside plants gets more light and grows faster. Without these, the middle plants would always grow twice as fast but with this, they grow about the same rate as the outside plants are now getting more light. These aren't needed for regular plants but for finicky or picky plants, they help out a lot.
on May 31, 2013
These aren't worth the price you pay. Its just cut up reflective balloon material. I also find that it restricts how wide the plants can grow. I don't have a side by side comparison to see if they actually aid in the growing process. If they do I'm sure its a small difference. They also get in the way and can be annoying when your trying to harvest your leaves. Save your money, the aerogarden will grow fine plants without them.
on October 20, 2015
I love growing my herbs and veggies with this great hydroponic system. It is completely automated and you can change the settings such as lights and water which really puts the growing back in your hands. The only thing I would change is the fact I should have purchased the LED version. So far there seems to be no way to change the lights without rewiring it.
on April 26, 2017
You can purchase this as a quick and easy stick on reflector. Or research Mylar and purchase this yourself, cut it and stick it for 1/3 the price.
on February 27, 2016
It really does work well. I would have loved to see it a little longer since I am using it for my tomatoes and I have to bring my lights up very high.
on March 15, 2016
I was very disappointed in this product. This is cheap and flimsy and wished I would have read more of the reviews before purchasing. At least I would have known what I was getting. I thought it was on a more sturdy board that wrapped around it. It has adhesive and sticks to it but I don't think it will last long.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.