Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on April 29, 2017
I am unable to give zero stars but that is what I would give it. I see it is "currently unavailable" If we're lucky it will never become available again. If they do, RUN!!!

First off, they don't fit any Aero garden, too wide, too short. Second, the only thing that grew in these pods were these itty bitty white worms. I had never seen worms that small. Third, as I said, not a darn thing grew in the remaining pods, nothing at all. Now I would say it was a bad batch of seeds but it was 12 different packs of seeds. The odds of all those packs being bad is way to high for me to calculate.

Do the smart thing and just purchase TRUE Aerogarden pods, I just did and would have saved some money and frustration.
on August 17, 2010
I bought these and Miracle Grow liquid feeder to start grape tomatoes in my AeroGarden 7 system. The seeds sprouted within 8 days, not 14-21 as the package stated. They are growing like crazy and are thriving! I will be trying other seed varieties soon and I'm hoping that it will be an economical alternative to the overpriced Aerogarden pod kits.
0Comment| 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 23, 2017
This product is NO way near the size of the original sponges from Aerogarden, You need to shove this product as far as you can for it to reach the water. They should get the length correct so that it can reach the water correctly. Also, my package came delivered with moisture in the package. I immediately removed the pods from the package so that they would not get moldy.
review image
on April 12, 2015
These were small but I was able to use them in my Aerogarden by purchasing a sheet of 1" styrofoam. Using my Aerogarden 60 pod Seedstarter as a template, I cut it to shape, marked off the holes and, with a piece of heated pipe, melted holes in it. The Styrofoam sheet floated in the Aerogarden water tray and all, but a few, of my seeds sprouted. More so than when I started the previous batch of seeds in the original Areogarden 60 pod Seedstarter. I share most of my seedlings with family, friends and neighbors.
on November 29, 2016
These will work in aerogarden if you are willing to manipulate them a bit. For how small of a difference in price there is, I'm going back to the Aerogarden branded ones.
on November 30, 2012
My husband uses them in his aero garden to start plants from seeds. He says they do not fit like the origional factory replacements and after using them up would not purchase them again . He would stick to Aeor Grow origional
on May 31, 2017
I found these are more consistently shaped then the miracle Aero garden pods, however, they are not long enough
to get to the water well unless you really push them down into the hole.
on April 15, 2017
I do not know what size aero Gardner these are supposed to fit but they are only about 1inch long and do not fit either of my trays.
on August 12, 2017
A BIT SMALL FOR HOLDERS I HOPE THEY WORK HAVE NOT USED YET they dont work to small for holders
on July 21, 2014
These are ok but they don't spread out to fill the plastic holder. So my plants fall over. I've had to stick cotton balls on top to keep that from happening. I will look for a different type next time I order.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.