Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Aeromax Jr. Astronaut Backpack, Black, with NASA patches
|Price:||$24.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$14.96 (37%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Polyester
- HIGH QUALITY custom design and details. Great for use again and again. MACHINE WASHABLE too!!
- INCLUDES one astronaut backpack
- DETAILED with top compartment, bottom compartment, two side pockets, large zippers, embroidered NASA patch, USA flag patch, large NASA logo on top, reflective red material, and adjustable straps / waist harness.
- AVAILABLE in White or Black
- INTENDED for children ages 3-12.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This Aeromax Jr. Astronaut Backpack available in Black or White color, is specially designed to carry all of your Astronaut gear. The top compartment stores your Jr. Astronaut suit and Astronaut boots. The zippered front compartment holds either of the Aeromax Astronaut helmets. 2 side pockets are designed to hold your Jr. Astronaut gloves and fully adjustable shoulder & waist straps make this backpack a great item for boys and girls of all ages. This item has been tested to meet applicable USA safety standards for consumer products.
From the Manufacturer
This realistic Back Pack, in Black, has all the right stuff to complete your Jr. Astronaut's dream mission. This back pack holds all of your space gear. Includes: Top compartment for your Astronaut suit or boots, Bottom compartment stores your Astronaut Space Helmet, Side pockets for tools etc. Three way harness system for comfort and realistic look and feel.
Top customer reviews
When it arrived we checked all the zippers (since others mentioned problems). They open and close smoothly. The whole bag has a nice thick padding to help it keep its rectangle/box shape. Patches are very nice, and are actually embrodered on the fabric itself. The fabric is smooth and medium thickness, without blemishes. Bag is large enough to hold her costume and helmet. She stores the accessories in the bag when she is not wearing it. Pockets on both sides hold more toys, big enough for an adult size hand to get things in and out.
The back of the bag (not pictured) has a nice size black handle (luggage) that I use to pick it up and carry it from room to room. The shoulder straps and hip straps are white (padded like the backpack) with black accent straps for adjustment. Also has "D" rings to allow you to "clip" on other items.
Other things not pictured, but have been added and make it look better are the following: large NASA logo has been screen printed to the top section of the bag. On the front pocket where the helmet is stored, near the bottom, it has another embroidered area that says, "Commander" and has the NASA logo with wings.
We have been very happy with our purchase. The quality is much better than expected. My daughter loves it (she is 6.5 years old) and is not overly rough with her toys, so I anticipate this very large backpack will last for years.
* This pack holds a lot of weight, if interested. I had around 30 lbs in this backpack, and it fit me well.
* It's slightly small - it's made for kids - but it still fit my 5' 11" frame (I'm 170 lbs).
* It held up well with a lot of movement
* If you're a kid, unless you're a really mature kid with a growth spurt, this pack is not going to fit you.