Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on June 3, 2013
I ordered these for my 18 yr-old daughter who must adhere to a "all black" dresscode for work. These shoes are in my opinion, black. Yes they are silver on the sides - but they are still black shoes to me. They are a stylish wedge loafer. They have a bit of hardware detailing on them at the top of shoe box, and at the back on the heel - which are also black patent (toe & heel). SO CUTE. My daughter was nervous about the silver on the sides - but I wasn't. First day she wore them, her manager said, "Wow, great shoes, where'd you get them?!" Mother knows best :) Oh - and yes, she told me they are comfortable, for being on her feet during her shifts.
on August 31, 2013
I ordered 2 different styles of Aerosoles Women's shoes and received them very quickly.

One pair had no packing or wood stabilizers running from toe to heel. This pair is slightly big so I am thinking someone wore them around the house for a while and then returned them to Amazon. I will keep these shoes, simply because I need to wear them very soon. I am unhappy though, because I wanted unused, new shoes that fit a little snugly, as new leather shoes do.

The other pair I ordered from Amazon, had packing in toes and had stabilizers. This second pair of Aerosoles have a nice "new" feeling fit, and are sized perfectly.
on January 2, 2013
This is a very attractive shoe which fit well from the first day. I would recommend it so anyone who likes a little dressier shoe and the comfort of a flat.
on April 6, 2013
Mom received as a gift, she loves it, comfortable, fit and fashionable, a everyday shoes with a kick, Mom very happy, enough said.
on August 9, 2013
Good product from Aerosoles. This my 2nd purchase for this model. Will buy more if it comes in other colours.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.