|Fits as expected||
Aerosoles Women's Beach Chlub Thong Sandal
|Price:||$40.01 - $59.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Thong sandal with starfish charm featuring textured outsole and double-padded memory foam footbed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A glimmering starfish sits atop the toe post of this beachy, jelly thong.
Since 1987, Aerosoles has developed high quality, comfortable and fashion-right shoes at affordable prices. Aerosoles offers a vast assortment of women's shoes to suit every occasion, from office wear to weekend gear and everything in between.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00ABJVCEI
- Item model number: Beach Chlub
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 13, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
These sandals are very comfortable and are forgiving when you walk which translates into less rubbing and chafing on the top of my foot. The sole (foot-bed) is cushioned but not so much that it throws you off balance & has a material that is softer than suede - it is probably synthetic but it isn't rough like some sandal beds - so the likelihood of that raw feeling on the bottom of your foot is lessened.
The bottom underside of the sole does not feels stable & not slippery when walking. The starfish is a cute ornament that is "welded" onto a rivet. If it came off, maybe some solder could reattach it? Mine has not come off and does not dig into any part of my foot. Highly recommended.
These fit the bill. Comfy, funky starfish, and bright colors.
Just remember there is no leather on these, and they are probably not good for the beach.
I don't think their looks would hold up well if they got wet from chlorine or salt-water.
This is my 5th or 6th pair. The clear ones broke and my size isn't available. My live in summer shoes!