Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Aerosoles Women's Blue Gene Boot
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Water Sports

on March 10, 2010
I have these boots in the color brown size 9 1/2. I was a bit skeptical about buying boots over the internet, especially since I have always had problems with buying any type of shoes without trying them on first. They would always be a bit to big or to small. However, I am very glad I took the plunge. These boots are not only stylish but they are very, very, comfortable. They are true to size and when I first received them I did think they were kind of to thin and would end up being way uncomfortable but boy was I proven wrong. They are awsome! I love my new boots! I wear them with jeans and they look amazing. Even my husband thought they looked very stylish. I love that they are higher than ankle boots yet lower than the full tall boots. The material is not stif but very flexible and soft.

I also have to say that I do not tend to wear heels as much and the heel on this boot is just right! not to low and not to high. I would recommend these boots to anyone who is looking for a comfortable, stylish, pair of boots.
on January 30, 2010
I love this boot! I had purchased this same boot, but a brown pair at a local store for a lot more money. They did not have black in my size...so I found them much cheaper at Amazon. I have very wide feet, bone spurs, bunions, and plantar fasciitis on my heels and I am a teacher and this is the first boot that does hurt my feet by the end of the day! Absolutely love them!
on November 18, 2011
I love this boot! For two reasons, the fit and the fit!! I bought the wide width because I have issues when buying shoes due to a slightly wide foot. I also love this boot because I also have wide calves. (Very annoying when wanting to wear boots) However, this boot hits right below my calf & it has stretch so no problem!! YEAH! The heel is not to high so I can wear to work without killing myself walking around and its not a skinny heel either so you are less likely to wobble. It also has a rubber sole so you won't go sliding around on tile floors and falling on your fanny. (As you can guess I'm not very graceful by my comments here) Anyway, I love these boots and would get another pair in a heartbeat! Also, the price was REALLY good!
on January 16, 2008
I just received these boots yesterday and I'm wearing them today! So comfortable and stylish. I love the rubber outsole that prevents slipping. The heel is perfect for everyday wear. I got a great deal when I bought these boots!
on March 3, 2008
I wore my boots today and had to stand for a long, long time. Not once did I feel one twinge of discomfort!!! I love my aerosoles. They provide comfort and style!!!!
on December 25, 2009
I had a pair of these same boots for about 3 years before they started to wear. Bought a new pair, and I love them...very comfortable!
on January 22, 2013
I was looking for a classic brown boot that I could wear with dress pants and jeans, too. These are a great everyday boot. They have two features I like in particular: 1) They are very light (the postmaster couldn't believe they were boots when he handed me the package!) and, 2) The sole is that nice aerosoles rubber, which is to say there's a bit more grip on the soles than your typical dress boot. These are a nice alternative to the smoother soles, particular for a New Englander who still wants to have some class and style. The seam down the middle and the squared off toe was also a selling point for me. I wear double socks in the winter--kind of have to with these boots because they aren't really made for warmth. But that's not a complaint. It's just how it is!
on May 12, 2014
What can I say except "Thank You" for delivering exactly what you promised in the timeline expected. A great boot for everyday running around. Fits true to size and is so comfortable with the Aerosoles sole. I would recommend buying one pair in each color, as you'll live in them all year. I'm in Vegas, and at night will go out with them as the fabric is sturdy, yet lightweight and not too hot in these blazing summers. The fabric also has some give, so it allows all foot widths to be comfortable. I'm pretty narrow, and I think they fit perfectly, and my friends have wider feet and I recommended these and they love them too! Again, thank you for your great product & service!
on November 18, 2014
This is a very nice boot! I ordered my usual size (7) and was worried they would fit too tight, as I usually wear a 7.5 in a boot. However, if anything, they fit a little big, so I was very pleased. I can even wear a warm sock with them if I want to, which is a plus. I love the side zipper, too. This was an excellent value and I recommend these boots.
on September 17, 2014
These are very pretty. Great fit and look like photo. NOt wobbly like so many with heels which is a plus. They are a little long so if they don't have your size it would be fine to go down 1/2 size. I'll wear these with leggings. I'm sure I'll find other ways. They are fitted around the ankle which is flattering. Hope this helps you!