We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.75"
- Slide sandal
- Double padded memory foam insole
- Sueded sock insole
- Diamond pattern sole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Our comfort starts from the bottom up, and you will always know an Aerosoles shoe by our memory foam footbeds and unique Diamond Flex Sole found on every pair. These diamonds are designed to work like tiny shock absorbers, dispersing pressure with every step. Eliminate friction for a smooth, comfortable stride.
A2 by aerosoles this is what happy looks like. A summery slide sandal with a wide front band and chic strap with buckle adornment gets high praise this season. Memory foam footbed and a 2¼ inch wedge take you to and from your day’s itinerary in total control.
- Package Dimensions: 11.9 x 6.9 x 4.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- ASIN: B00QWTG016
- Item model number: ENCHLAVE
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 7, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These are extremely cute comfortable flip flops. The tan is a nice neutral color that really goes with any outfit. Each flip flop has 3 gold squares on the top of them. It gives it a girly look. The straps on the back keep the flip flops from coming off. I have chased my children around in them without the worry of one of my shoes flying off. The bottom has almost a rubbery feel. You can bend and twist these. The inside is an extremely soft material. They almost mold to your feet. I have worn them to the zoo, six flags, and running around the park. They are comfortable and keep my feet from hurting. The only downfall is that the insides get dirty fast. They are tan and you can see where each toe sits in the shoes. They are easy to clean but the fabric is just not as soft after. They are still comfortable though. I did but them a ½ size larger. I have read reviews that they run small and I found this true for myself. I plan to get more in different colors.