|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$17.99 - $120.26 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 10" from arch
- Platform measures approximately 0.25
- Knee-high riding boot with antiqued D-ring buckles at ankle and topline
- Double-padded memory foam insole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Tall, riding boot with brass ornamental buckles for chilly days ahead. Featuring a synthetic upper, the Ride Line boot is perfect whether you're dressing up or down, the tailored clean lines pull together any outfit. Flexible soles and memory foam insoles cradle you in comfort. 1 stacked heel. Zipper entry.
Since 1987, Aerosoles has developed high quality, comfortable and fashion-right shoes at affordable prices. Aerosoles offers a vast assortment of women's shoes to suit every occasion, from office wear to weekend gear and everything in between.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B009GG14U4
- Item model number: Ride Line
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Update: This pair has taken longer to break in than a lot of similar style boots I've owned. They also seem to be wider at the top than other pairs I've owned. I noticed I now reach for these boots a bit less because they don't hug my leg as well (this may also be because I've been biking less and lost some muscle in my calves). If you have very thin legs/calves, these may not be tight enough for you.