Aerostar Allergen and Pet Dander 12x24x1 MERV 11 Pleated Air Filter Made in the USA 6 Pack
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CHECK YOUR FIT - Nominal size: 12x24x1; This MERV 11 filter is comparable with MPR 1000-1200 & FPR 7.
- SUPERIOR FILTRATION EFFICIENCY - Aerostar filters are made with electrostatically charged synthetic material that draws and captures allergens including lint, dust mites, mold spores, pollen, pet dander, and dust.
- IMPROVE INDOOR AIR QUALITY - Protect your family and loved ones with clean indoor air quality at home. Aerostar filters are a simple to install and cost-effective step towards a healthier home environment, free of airborne allergens and particles that can trigger various allergy and asthma symptoms.
- HIGH PERFORMING - 100% synthetic electrostatic media for high efficiency with low air flow resistance. For best results, change your filters every 60 to 90 days during normal times of year but increase frequency to 30 days during peak summer and winter months when your unit is working the hardest.
- MADE IN THE USA - Aerostar filters are manufactured in the USA by Filtration Group, a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of filtration solutions for residential, commercial and industrial applications.
|Air Flow Capacity||1 cubic_feet_per_minute|
|Ean||0682318956561 , 0192212013142|
|For use with what product?||AC / Furnace Filter|
|Is Assembly Required||false|
|Model Number||12x24x1 MERV 11|
|Number of Items||6|
|Part Number||12x24x1 MERV 11|
|UPC||682318956561 , 192212013142|
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Suitable For Families and Pets.
For superior air filtration and efficiency, our micro allergen filter offers a solution for the entire family... and even pet owners! Create a cleaner, healthier environment for your family by capturing unwanted particles and allergens from your home's air.
Our approach is simple, make quality products at accessible prices. We believe clean, healthy indoor air is a must in every home or place of business but it shouldn’t come at a premium cost.
- Dust mites
- Mold spores
- Pet dander
- Fine dust
Your home or business is more efficient with the right air filter for your HVAC system.
To prevent an overworked HVAC system use quality air filters and replace them when needed.
It is recommended to change out your air filters every 60-90 days.
Made in the U.S.A.
Made in the U.S.A. by Your Friends at Aerostar.
12x24x1 AC and furnace air filter by Aerostar - MERV 11, box of 6 pleated MERV 11 media comparable to mpr 1000 to 1200 and fpr 7 Designed for superior filtration efficiency made with electrostatically charged synthetic material that draws and captures allergens between 1 - 10 microns, including lint, dust mites, mold spores, pollen, pet dander, dust, and smoke. Improve indoor air quality protect your family and loved ones with clean indoor air quality at home. Aerostar filters are a simple and cost effective step towards a healthier home environment, free of airborne allergens and particles that can trigger various allergy and asthma symptoms. Improve efficiency and reduce cost an Aerostar furnace air filter helps keep your HVAC unit working efficiently by removing dirt and reducing strain on the motor. When your unit runs properly, it consumes less energy, requires less maintenance and will have a longer life. These factors will have an impact on your utility bill and maintenance costs. It is recommended that you change the filter every 60 to 90 days during normal times of year but increase frequency to 30 days during peak summer and winter months when your unit is working the hardest. About Aerostar furnace air filters Aerostar filters are manufactured in the USA by filtration Group, a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of filtration solutions for residential, commercial and industrial applications. The Aerostar brand is known for constantly innovating and improving their technology to help make filtration more efficient, effective and every day. what's in the box of six Aerostar MERV 11 pleated furnace air filters. Merv 11 filters are comparable to mpr 1000 to 1200 and fpr 7 ratings.
Product detailsSize:12x24x1 | Style:6-Pack
- Package Dimensions : 24.5 x 12.8 x 6 inches; 2.95 Pounds
- Item model number : 12x24x1 MERV 11
- Date First Available : March 9, 2016
- Manufacturer : Filtration Group (Environmental Air)
- ASIN : B01CR9JAOI
- Best Sellers Rank: #218 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
- Customer Reviews: