Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 6, 2013
This is a fantastic product to have. Either for you, your bike, car etc. it does what it was meant to do. Get people's attention.
I like to ride my bike at night. I have 4-5 flashlights on it and I still was blending into the dark. Drivers cut me off, almost hit me from the rear when turning, or just plain old drove right in front of me. The flashlights only lit up my pathway. They did not get anybody's attention.
The road flares did! I was seen. I no longer blend into the dark with my bike.

I highly recommend this product. It is a must have!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 23, 2012
My church does an annual living nativity called Journey to Bethlehem. We have a faily small parking lot (86 spaces) and also used the lot of the church next door. The LED flares were essential in the routing of the traffic into these lots and they did the job very well. Over 2000 visitors went through the village in 3 nights and that meant a lot of vehicles.
on November 14, 2016
a must have for any vehicle
on February 7, 2013
I charged them when they first arrived and tested them. They Flashed for almost 8.5 hours, they could be seen in the dark more than 100 feet. well worth the cost
on December 30, 2013
I unfortunately did not purchase this item for myself. I bought several for gifts and those who received them really like them alot. Next time I'll get one for myself also!
on July 6, 2011
I bought this LED flare to use as a safety flasher while bicycle commuting in the dark. It works great! It has multiple patterns that really do seem to attract more attention than most blinkers. It has an internal rechargeable battery and comes with a charger; it will easily work for several hours of commuting before needing to be plugged in. It's not the lightest unit on the market, but it's very easy to use. It does not come with a mount, but it's easy to strap on top of a rack bag or under the seat. It's also not the brightest unit out there, but the omnidirectional pattern and the glow it causes within its own housing makes it very visible and gives a better sense of your presence to motorists.
on January 10, 2015
a quality fell and function product.
on April 9, 2015
Good product
on January 12, 2013
great bright road flare , several colors and flashes to choose from with a magnet to stick to any metal surface
on January 16, 2013
I bought one each for myself & my husband for our vehicle emergency kits. He is a firefighter/first responder and is often first on scene in our rural community. I wanted him to have a non flammable flare option in his truck for different emergency situations. It charged quickly & easily and includes a nice variety of charging options/accessories. A little pricey, but if it helps in multiple situations it will prove invaluable. He hasn't put it into action yet but I'm hoping for a good review when it does get used!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question