- Hardcover: 192 pages
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Academic (October 17, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1441114270
- ISBN-13: 978-1441114273
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 11.1 x 233.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,957,284 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Aesthetics and Ethics in Twenty-First Century British Novels: Zadie Smith, Nadeem Aslam, Hari Kunzru and David Mitchell
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The book offers thoughtful and pertinent readings, and makes a convincing case for understanding the work of [Zadie] Smith, [Nadeem] Aslam, [Hari] Kunzru, and [David] Mitchell as an attempt in fiction to think through the new socio-cultural movements of the twenty-first century. The Year's Work in English Studies
A study of the ethical and aesthetical concerns of the writers shaping twenty-first century novel-writing.
Browse award-winning titles. See more