We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Stretch fabric and leather
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 3"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- Elegant cross strap design w/ unique buckle closure
- Adjustable back strap for superior fit
- Stretchable linings for extra comfort
- Built in Lynco® shaped footbed for support
New items from Aetrex
Step out with elegant style and a stretchable fit in Aetrex Essence Women's Madeleine Sandals This great-looking sandal effortlessly combines comfort and sophisticated style. The tumbled leather and stretch spandex fabric upper, with cross strap detail over the forefoot, gently wraps your foot with a customized fit, and an adjustable hook-and-loop backstrap offers easy on / off while enhancing the fit. A built-in Lynco orthotic footbed offers superior support, and a memory foam heel seat provides extra cushioning for all-day comfort. A suede and microfiber sockliner wraps the footbed and provides a soft and smooth feel against the skin.
The word Aetrex is a derivation of Ae-Treks, meaning One Journey. Your own journey is unique, filled with activities and challenges that ultimately determine how you live your life. The Aetrex mission is to bring to market footwear and footcare products that enable you to live life your way pursuing your favorite activities, avoiding unnecessary setbacks and overcoming challenges whenever possible.
- Package Dimensions: 13 x 9.7 x 4.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- ASIN: B004A7CVLK
- Item model number: Madeleine
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 11, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
The only complaint I have with these gorgeous shoes is that the straps over the front are just a bit too tight. I'm hoping that they stretch over time, but for now, they rub the sides of my big toe and pinky toe on each foot so that by the end of the day they're quite red. Having a wide width might fix this - I was afraid if I went up to a size 9, they would be much too big everywhere. If the front straps were just slightly wider, I would give these shoes 5 stars, without question!
With that said, wearing these shoes doesn't feel like wearing heals at all. The footbed so naturally fits my foot, and the heal is very sturdy, it's as if I'm wearing flats.I get complements on the style and color (Titanium) every time I wear them, and they go with so many of my work outfits, I could honestly wear them every day of the workweek.