Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Affiliate Marketing: Learn How to Make $10,000+ Each Month on Autopilot. (Business & Money Series Book 1) Kindle Edition
Explore your book, then jump right back to where you left off with Page Flip.
View high quality images that let you zoom in to take a closer look.
Enjoy features only possible in digital – start reading right away, carry your library with you, adjust the font, create shareable notes and highlights, and more.
Discover additional details about the events, people, and places in your book, with Wikipedia integration.
Ask Alexa to read your book with Audible integration or text-to-speech.
|Length: 220 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
|Age Level: 13 - 18|
- Book 1 of 10 in Business & Money Series
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
"I learned a ton from this book. It really broke it down in bits..starting from what affiliate marketing is all about to how one can position themselves to make a good living doing it. The author has done a really good job here" - Nathan
""For a beginner, this book is perfect. You'll discover the ways in which one can start making money online through affiliate marketing, everything that you'll need to begin, products you can start to affiliate for right away, ways to grow your traffic, and other ways one is able to utilize all the available information to you on the web to be able to make sure your affiliating business is competitive with that of your competition. The author adds a nice little addition to the book that isn't found in most and that is, a multiple choice question review page(s) after each chapter for one to make sure that they obtained all the vital information within each section before progressing onward.
For the person just starting out wanting to know where to begin and would like a reference to be able to use and always go back to whenever need will find this book to be of tremendous value as it gives you the all around picture of what and howto get started in affiliate marketing, get you off the dependence of a 9 to 5 income and gives one the knowledge needed to be able to start making extra money, online, passively!." - Zack
"This was 250 pages of pure quality content. Well written, organized and informative. I learned a ton about affiliate marketing. Initially, I wanted to start my affiliate marketing by promoting offers on Clickbank. However, after going through this book I thought twice about that strategy. I am definitely going with his advise. Well recommended!!" - Tracy"
"A good book for those who know they want to make money online and have identified affiliate marketing as a way to go about it. The author teaches you the traditional way of doing it i.e. building websites and writing about the products/services you want to promote. The author also talks about the modern way of going about it that don't require you to build websites.These include building sales funnels or leveraging other people's funnels or building a Facebook or YouTube following and using those channels to promote stuff" - Timothy
From the Author
I salute you.
Being an entrepreneur can be challenging, rewarding, frustrating, satisfying, disappointing, and exhilarating. Yet, we lead this life because we love it. Because we have the desire to make the world a better place.
Simon Sinek once said, "Dream big. Start small. But most of all, start."A lot of people wish to start an online business for so many reasons
- To be able to provide for their loved ones
- To spend more time with their family and friends
- To pursue their passion
- To create jobs
- To make more money
- Tax benefits etc
- WITHOUT creating your own products
- WITHOUT any business or management experience
- WITHOUT too much start up capital or investors
- WITHOUT dealing with customers, returns, or fulfillment
- WITHOUT building websites
- WITHOUT selling anything over the phone or in person
- WITHOUT any computer skills at all
- WITHOUT leaving the comfort of your own home
- People looking to retire early
- People who have no intention of entering the job market
- Stay at home parents looking to earn money working from home
- People who love their job but want to have a backup plan in place
- People who don't want to rely only on their pension when they retire
- People looking to build a sustainable income for many years to come
- People looking for time freedom, money freedom, and location freedom
- People looking to create a side income business but don't have the time luxury
- People who want to contribute to a great cause and their favorite charities but don't have the financial means to do so
- People who want to be independent and self-sufficient as opposed to relying on family members to support them when they're old.
- People who are looking for a Get Rich Quick Scheme
- People who are not willing to invest time to learn the concepts in this book
- People who are not willing to persevere in the face of difficulty (There's always a learning curve and nothing worthwhile comes easy)
Bonus contents within this book (Password Protected):
▶︎ How you can download the Kindle version of this book for FREE
▶︎ How you can download the Traffic Optimization Secrets for FREE
- File Size : 2841 KB
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print Length : 220 pages
- ASIN : B079DHL6X2
- Publication Date : January 28, 2018
- Simultaneous Device Usage : Unlimited
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- Page Numbers Source ISBN : 1984978888
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Language: : English
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #210,956 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Gives general advice on what to do on social networking sites, etc, without giving exact, step-by-step details on what to do (which is what most people want).
Spends about 35 pages giving the contents page of the MOBE program (which asks for $2500 to become a licensed affiliate) instead of just teaching us how to do things himself. About half the book is spent in silly quizzes and advertising other people's programs.
Again i would like to state this book, being as amazing as it is, i personally believe is best for one starting out in the space and looking to understand all possible options one has in going into the field. More experienced affiliate markets will have less to be able to gain from this information as it is more targeted towards learning about what exactly affiliate marketing is, how to begin and how the whole process works, what one should be affiliating, websites where one can join affiliate programs, how to obtain your own customers you can affiliate for, how to build your traffic, and what parts of your website you need to give good attention to.
For the person just starting out wanting to know where to begin and would like a reference to be able to use and always go back to whenever need will find this book to be of tremendous value as it gives you the all around picture of what and how to get started in affiliate marketing, get you off the dependence of a 9 to 5 income and gives one the knowledge needed to be able to start making extra money, online, passively!
*Bonus info* the author gives the reader who sticks with his book a very beneficial reference to an amazing affiliate company one can begin working for for those that are most interested in going into this field.
It is a new concept since it applies to the internet overall. This has many examples and easy to read information.
Top reviews from other countries
There are spelling and grammar mistakes on nearly every page.
The 'quiz' after every chapter is just to fill pages. It makes it feel like a kids book.
Finally the book is just a marketing tool to get the reader to sign up for a money making program that the author is an affiliate to, so he gets paid from everyone who joins.
I am going to attempt to get a refund on this. Not recommended at all