- Series: Routledge Malaysian Studies Series
- Hardcover: 232 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (November 1, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415627680
- ISBN-13: 978-0415627689
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 6.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,250,201 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Affirmative Action, Ethnicity and Conflict (Routledge Malaysian Studies Series) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Edmund Terence Gomez is a Professor in the Department of Economics at the University of Malaya.
Ralph Premdas is Professor of Public Policy at the University of the West
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?