Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 45 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 66 reviews
on April 5, 2013
Oh my goodness! I have looked for a pattern that is in this book all over the internet. I saw this book on Amazon and sure enough Rambling Roses is in the book. As soon as I got the book, 4 days later, I looked through it like it was an old friend. I got the yarn I wanted for it and started on that afghan right away. I took the book with me to the yarn store and got yarn for several other afghans. This will supplement my retirement income and the patterns are friends as I had this book several years earlier and lost it in a move.
on January 5, 2011
I had this book when it was first release and made at least a half dozen afghans from it. I then stopped crocheting for a bunch of years, so I freecycled the book. When a friend of mine recently learned to crochet, I bought her a copy and now have access to all of the patterns again :) They are well written, easy to follow, and there are a variety of difficulty levels to choose from in this one book, from simple to complex, from quick to very time consuming. I'd recommend this book to anyone looking for some crochet afghan ideas.
on December 31, 2013
My mother really liked this book, especially for the pattern with a center flower design. I have a yarn stash that seems to keep multiplying and she has used various colors to create four afghans that are each unique and gorgeous. The patterns were different than the old-time, ordinary afghan patterns and my mother has been happily challenged.
on September 21, 2015
Gorgeous book. But the pattern I actually bought the book for has now been published as an e-pattern, so the price I paid (10 times the price of the sticker still stuck to the book) seemed a bit exorbitant.
on April 11, 2013
I purchased this book for one pattern only, even though it does have many more items, there are just a few I would probably make. This is a great book for a beginner crocheter as well as a seasoned crocheter. I gave it four stars only because it does not have graphs along with the written pattern. But then if it included graphs, there woldn't be as many afghan patterns as this book contains.
on January 20, 2014
Lots of beautiful afghans to crochet! This is the ONLY book I could find that contained a certain pattern that I have looking for for years! Was so pleased that I finally found it!
on February 8, 2017
This is exactly what I wanted & expected. It was in perfect condition!
on November 23, 2016
Now my collection is complete.
on August 9, 2016
book just as described and great service
on April 9, 2014
I ordered this for the sampler stitch afghan pattern, I am very pleased with all the patterns in this book.