- Hardcover: 416 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (December 5, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415872545
- ISBN-13: 978-0415872546
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 7 x 10.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,834,909 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The African American People: A Global History
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Curated Collections of History Books
Browse through handpicked collections of rare, vintage and antiquarian history books. Learn more on AbeBooks.com.
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Molefi Kete Asante is a Professor of African American Studies at Temple University. He is the author of 68 books, including An Afrocentric Manifesto, and The History of Africa: The Quest for Eternal Harmony (Routledge).
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?