- Hardcover: 416 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (December 5, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415872545
- ISBN-13: 978-0415872546
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 7 x 10.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,657,778 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The African American People: A Global History
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Molefi Kete Asante is a Professor of African American Studies at Temple University. He is the author of 68 books, including An Afrocentric Manifesto, and The History of Africa: The Quest for Eternal Harmony (Routledge).
Browse award-winning titles. See more