- Series: Rhetoric, Knowledge, and Society Series
- Hardcover: 248 pages
- Publisher: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates; 1 edition (February 1, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0805833412
- ISBN-13: 978-0805833416
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.7 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,759,198 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
An African Athens: Rhetoric and the Shaping of Democracy in South Africa (Rhetoric, Knowledge, and Society Series) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.