African Black Soap - Handmade w Natural Shea Butter, Brown Sugar & Bamboo Charcoal - Great for Acne Treatment, Eczema, Dry Skin, Psoriasis, Scar Removal, Dandruff, Pimples, Cleansing Face & Body Wash
|Price:||($1.99 / Ounce) & FREE Shipping|
|Ingredients||Coconut oil, palm oil, almond oil, organic glycerin, grape seed oil, wheat germ oil, bamboo charcoal, glycerin, Shea butter essential oil, cocoa powder, rice bran, brown sugar, rhodiola rosea, water See more|
|Scent||African Black Soap|
|Item Weight||3.5 Ounces|
About this item
- Contains 1 3.5 oz Bar of African Black Soap. Click Customize Now Button to Checkout and or Add Discounted Value Extras to your Order
- NATURE’S SOLUTION TO ALL SKIN CONDITIONS: We all want flawless skin, but with the dozens of lotions, astringents, gels, soaps, toners & creams that never work it can seem hard to achieve ….UNTIL NOW! Used for centuries to treat all skin conditions, this miracle cleanser from Africa is the may be the solution to your Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, Dry Skin, Dermatitis, and Rashes
- ENJOY THE CONFIDENCE OF A BLEMISH FREE COMPLEXION: Due its gentle exfoliating properties, vitamins & minerals, the soft smooth clear skin you deserve is only a mouse click away. Let the Shea Butter & other natural moisturizing ingredients go to work as they heal & repair damaged sensitive skin, lock in moisture, protect skin cells and may even fight aging wrinkles
- 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS: This incredible solid bath scrub is made by nature, hypoallergenic, & friendly to ALL SKIN TYPES & GENDERS making it also ideal for anyone. You may see your oily skin, pimples, spots & white heads disappear, Purchase RISK FREE with our SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
- EXCELLENT FOR SHAVING AND CLEANSING YOUR SCALP: Perfect to use as a shampoo soap or anti fungal hair conditioner to balance your natural skin oils and help REMEDY DANDRUFF, or even to SHAVE. The benefits and protection of this balancing toner are Amazing. This vitamin rich facial moisturizer is better than any other skin care treatment.
More to consider from our brands
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Your Skin Will Say 'Ooh Laa'...! African Black Soap have been used for centuries to nourish skin with vitamins and minerals.
Packed with vitamins A, E and iron, this peculiar soap cleanses the skin, improves skin tone, exfoliates, reduces skin irritations, fades skin discoloration, and helps prevent premature aging......can soften skin too
African Black Soap can leave skin feeling really soft during and after taking a relaxing shower....some say that this soap can have a moisturizing effect than traditional, commercial soap!
Add this item to your all natural skin care regimen.....give your skin a special "glow" and try this soap today! ! !
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4 x 1 x 4 inches; 3.5 Ounces
- UPC : 724190884287
- Manufacturer : Glitzby
- ASIN : B06XS6SW7Y
Best Sellers Rank:
#667,867 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #12,220 in Bath Soaps
- Customer Reviews:
coconut oil, palm oil, almond oil, organic glycerin, grape seed oil, wheat germ oil, bamboo charcoal, glycerin, Shea butter essential oil, cocoa powder, rice bran, brown sugar, rhodiola rosea, water
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.