- Series: Studien zur Afrikanischen Geschichte (Book 23)
- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: Lit Verlag (July 26, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3825839702
- ISBN-13: 978-3825839703
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #18,515,736 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
African Education in Colonial Zimbabwe, Zambia and Malawi: Government Control, Settler Antagonism and African Agency, 1890-1964 (Studien zur Afrikanischen Geschichte)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|