- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Batax Museum Publishing; Revised Second Edition edition (November 1, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0962975990
- ISBN-13: 978-0962975998
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6.1 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,519,223 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
African Obsession: The Life and Legacy of Carl Akeley Paperback – November 1, 1998
"Theft by Finding: Diaries (1977-2002)" by David Sedaris
In one of the most anticipated books of 2017, David Sedaris tells a story that is, literally, a lifetime in the making. See more
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
An informed account of the life of a quintessential great white hunter who became a major conservationist as well as a sculptor and inventor. atlanta journal & constitution -- From the Publisher
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?