- Paperback: 211 pages
- Publisher: McFarland (February 24, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0786418354
- ISBN-13: 978-0786418350
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 0.5 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,723,284 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
African Traditional Religion In The Modern World: An Introduction
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Douglas E. Thomas is an assistant professor at Boricua College in New York City. He lives in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|