- File Size: 1281 KB
- Print Length: 286 pages
- Publisher: Africabiz Media; 1 edition (January 27, 2013)
- Publication Date: January 27, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00B7177CA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,411,861 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1391 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Economics > Development & Growth
- #2983 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Economics > Economic Policy & Development
- #4642 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Decision-Making & Problem Solving
Africans, Stop Being Poor! (Fast Developing for Africa Book 1) Kindle Edition
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?