- Series: Africa's Top Wildlife Countries: Botswana, Kenya, Namibia,
- Paperback: 640 pages
- Publisher: Global Travel Publishers; Revised, Updated edition (July 31, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0939895153
- ISBN-13: 978-0939895151
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 1 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 17 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #840,070 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $5.62 shipping
Africa's Top Wildlife Countries: Botswana, Kenya, Namibia, Rwanda, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe. Also includin Paperback – July 31, 2012
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
For the past eight years Condé Nast Traveler magazine has listed him as one of the top Africa Specialists in the world. He has also been listed as one of the top Africa Specialists on Earth by National Geographic Adventurer Magazine and is featured on Travel & Leisure’s A-List.
He has sent thousands of travelers on safari. It is his personal experience plus that of his staff and trip reports from thousands of travelers that he has sent on safari that makes the information in his books so useful and accurate.