- File Size: 532 KB
- Print Length: 82 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: July 8, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B005BZLZ7G
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#546,689 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #492 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Social & Family Issues > Emotions & Feelings
- #1338 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Teen & Young Adult
- #2105 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Romance > Contemporary
After Adam Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
In this book, the main character, Anna, is just starting her second summer since her boyfriend, Adam's, death. She has been in mourning and only one of her friends, Hannah, has stood by her through her grieving process. Hannah wants her to get out more, and her mother wants her to get a job, so Anna takes a job at 'The Shack,' where she runs into Adam's brother, Camp, who also works there in the summer. Though at first Anna and Camp feel like their feelings for each other are treacherous towards Adam, they comfort each other in their grief and remember him together and eventually come to see that Adam would have wanted them to be happy. They live happily ever after. (O.K. the book only goes to one year after, and it isn't really a fairytale, but still...)
I really liked this book. It was well written and well thought out. I read it at the start of my second Autumn since my grandfather died, and though the deaths were not the same, the feelings of grief are something I can relate to. I felt that Kate Aleo knew what she was talking about. My only regret is that the outcome of the book was obvious from the very beginning. There was no twist, no other aspects to the plot than Anna and Camp's relationship. If you are looking for suspense, this is not the place, but otherwise, it is a very interesting read.
Most recent customer reviews
Want to read more of her book. Best romance book ice ever read
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Social & Family Issues
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Social & Family Issues > Emotions & Feelings
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Romance > Contemporary