Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
After Bite, Pharmacist Preferred Insect Bite Treatment, 0.5-Ounce (4 Pack), Multi (0006-1030)
|Price:||($7.69 / Fl Oz) FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|You Save:||$1.63 (10%)|
- After Bite - a family favorite for 40 years, is a proprietary formula that relieves the itch and sting from mosquito, flea, and other insect bites.
- For instant and permanent relief from itching and pain, we now added Baking Soda, grandma's home remedy against insect bites and stings.
- Pharmacist-preferred, it's endorsed by experts, so you know it works.
- Simple to apply, the applicator tip makes local, no-mess application a breeze.
- Package includes four (4) .5-ounce applicator tubes that offer the perfect portable relief to keep in your pack, pocket, purse, and a drawer at home
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
After Bite's advanced formula with baking soda now provides even better relief for the whole family. For over 40 years, After Bite's pharmacist-preferred formula has provided instant itch relief for bites from mosquitoes, fleas, ticks and other common insects - so there's no more scratching. The proprietary mix of soothing ingredients acts fast when you need it most. Be prepared with After Bite and don't let insect bites ruin your outdoor family fun.
Product detailsSize:Pack of 4
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.5 x 1 x 6 inches; 4.48 Ounces
- Item model number : 0006-1030
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : September 26, 2008
- Manufacturer : Tender
- ASIN : B001G7QRC6
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #6,096 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
For external use only. Do not use on deep puncture wounds or serious burns. When using this product do not get into eyes. If in eyes flush with water for 15 minutes and call a doctor. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to insect bites, poison ivy, oak or sumac.
Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda)
Adults and children 2 years or older dab directly on bite or sting, rub gently and reapply as needed. Children under 2 years ask a doctor.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
After Bite Kids, Sensitive Formula, Pharmacist Preferred Insect Bite & Sting Treatment, Natural Healing, Aloe Vera, Skin Protectant, Portable Instant Relief, Stop Itching Cream, 0.7-ounce
Bug Bite Thing Suction Tool, Poison Remover - Bug Bites and Bee/Wasp Stings, Natural Insect Bite Relief, Chemical Free
bite away® - Insect Sting and Bite Relief, Chemical-Free Treatment, FDA-Cleared and Dermatologist-Tested. Fast Symptom Relief, Reduce Pain & Swelling, Electronic, No Odor or Residue, FSA/HSA Eligible
Tender After Bite The Itch Eraser 0.5 fl Oz. (Pack of 2)
StingEze MAX Bug Bite Relief Dauber - 0.5 oz Pen
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Bug Bite Thing||BiteAway||Pharmapacks||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||2.50 x 1.00 x 6.00 inches||2.50 x 6.00 x 1.00 inches||5.00 x 3.00 x 1.00 inches||6.50 x 0.87 x 1.13 inches||6.00 x 2.50 x 0.75 inches||0.88 x 2.50 x 6.75 inches|
More items to explore
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.