|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||6.02 x 3.58 x 2.8 inches|
|Package Weight||0.13 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2.5 x 1 x 6 inches|
|Item Weight||0.28 Pounds|
|Brand Name||After Bite|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Warranty Description||Manufacturer Warranty|
|Number of Items||4|
|Size||Pack of 4|
$16.95 ($8.48 / Fl Oz)
FREE delivery: Thursday, Dec 8 on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: LY Berditchev Co.
Save with Used - Like New
$14.45 ($7.23 / Fl Oz)
FREE delivery: Friday, Dec 9 on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: REFURB 360
Other Sellers on Amazon
After Bite, Pharmacist Preferred Insect Bite Treatment, 0.5-ounce (4 pack), Multi (0006-1030)
Enhance your purchase
|Active Ingredients||Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda) 5%|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- After Bite - a family favorite for 40 years, is a proprietary formula that relieves the itch and sting from mosquito, flea, and other insect bites.
- For instant and permanent relief from itching and pain, we now added Baking Soda, grandma's home remedy against insect bites and stings.
- Pharmacist-preferred, it's endorsed by experts, so you know it works.
- Simple to apply, the applicator tip makes local, no-mess application a breeze.
- Package includes four (4) .5-ounce applicator tubes that offer the perfect portable relief to keep in your pack, pocket, purse, and a drawer at home
Similar item to consider
Customers also search
After Bite's advanced formula with baking soda now provides even better relief for the whole family. For over 40 years, After Bite's pharmacist-preferred formula has provided instant itch relief for bites from mosquitoes, fleas, ticks and other common insects - so there's no more scratching. The proprietary mix of soothing ingredients acts fast when you need it most. Be prepared with After Bite and don't let insect bites ruin your outdoor family fun.
For external use only. Do not use on deep puncture wounds or serious burns. When using this product do not get into eyes. If in eyes flush with water for 15 minutes and call a doctor. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to insect bites, poison ivy, oak or sumac.
Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda)
Adults and children 2 years or older dab directly on bite or sting, rub gently and reapply as needed. Children under 2 years ask a doctor.
Reviewed in the United States on August 17, 2019