- File Size: 3711 KB
- Print Length: 271 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: March 7, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01N3BSGME
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#239,832 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #569 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Suspense > Paranormal > Werewolves & Shifters
- #714 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > New Adult & College
- #743 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Fantasy
|Print List Price:||$13.99|
Save $11.00 (79%)
After The End (The Archive of Ink and Soul Book 1) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Honestly, I had a hard time getting into the story at first. I put it aside for a few days came back to it with a less harried mindset and delved right in. If you enjoy reading a story that sparks more questions for your mind to solve than it answers, this is definitely a great story to read. The author's writing is solid, and if you are willing to overlook the sense of being distracted by infinite possibilities, it is a great read.
I loved the fact that I was never certain who the bad guys were or what their endgame was.
As the story is told from a single person's POV, we never get a real peek into anyone else's mindset, but the author does a solid job of revealing the other characters from the primary's POV. The author's writing gave me a connection to the primary character, and I am very eager to see how life in the After unfolds for her, and exactly what the endgame for other characters who surround her truly is. I will certainly be reading the next book in the series when it comes out.
This story left me wanting more of this world, so I have downloaded Apprentice, which is apparently set in the same world, and likely came before After the End. If you are looking for a simple, mindless read that doesn't require any thought on your part to sort through the plot and the setting, then this isn't the story for you. But if you enjoy being challenged to see through the surface details, you will likely enjoy this story.
I prefer more colorful scenery and more sensory information to keep me hooked. Oh, well.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Suspense > Paranormal > Werewolves & Shifters
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Coming of Age
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Fairy Tales
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban