- Hardcover: 328 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 1 edition (January 1, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199259895
- ISBN-13: 978-0199259892
- Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 1 x 6.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,568,991 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
After the Expulsion: West Germany and Eastern Europe 1945-1990 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Ahonen's conclusions are convincingly argued, and his book on the whole offers a clear and compelling narrative of the development of expellee organizations and their influence on policy up to 1969, covering the period after 1969 in a brief concluding chapter...Ahonen's work will be essential reading for all students and scholars of postwar West German politics and diplomacy."--American Historical Review
About the Author
Pertti Ahonen is a Lecturer in Modern History, University of Sheffield.