Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Def Leppard All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on July 28, 2013
I read it once and now am in the process of reading it again. Something this important has to be digested. I read "The Other Side" and between both of them and recently loosing a best friend the after life seems more real; something to long for. I am from Omaha, NE and there is an inference from Paul Limas from Omaha, NE so that touched home.
I'm more conscious of things I do and say than I was before I read it.
on June 11, 2013
This is one of the best books I've ever read. It's changed how I look at our life here and the after world. I would definitely recommend it!
on September 15, 2017
Very deep stuff
on September 14, 2013
This is a short enough book to read, and it really reminds us what is important and how eternity can be ours - or not - in clear terms. I used it teaching religious ed (junior high and high school age) and the kids are absolutely spell bound. I think we all need a motivator, and this book is it for me. I have given away many copies.
on October 20, 2017
Must read
on May 3, 2015
After a very big mix up, things we're straightened out and I did receive the books. I thank the hard work that made this happen.
on July 15, 2010
One of the best and thought provoking spiritual books I have read in my life. Brown gives you things to think about as we interact with people in this life. A must read if you want to improve yourself.
on February 14, 2014
I have read other spiritual books by this author which I have found to very enlightening. This book, recording the experiences of others, is no less fulfilling. I highly recommend it.
on January 12, 2016
Great explanation about the life after death.
on October 28, 2014
Such hope for Christians. Well-written. I purchased a copy for each of my eight siblings.