- File Size: 318 KB
- Print Length: 109 pages
- Publisher: Pink Cashmere Publishing, LLC (January 11, 2016)
- Publication Date: January 11, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01AHWOI6W
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #320,402 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$9.00|
Save $7.01 (78%)
After the Pain (Latter Rain Series Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Adrienne Thompson, you have done it again! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ all the way!
I so enjoy reading books that are so real that you wanna call up the person and say "gurl, how you doing? What's been going on?"
To me, the most important gift that LaVonda opened was the gift of her own voice. Silence is not always golden. When we allow others to dictate who we are and what we do, we find ourselves in desperation, despondence, and utter disaster. We have to let those people or things who try to control us know that our life is not in their hands!
LaVonda's journey to healing will have you cheering hard for her recovery. You will be on the edge of your seat like "girl, don't do that!" or "sistah, you better werk."
I am avid reader of Ms Adrienne and was asked to give an honest review of "After The Pain".
Kudos to Ms. Thompson for attacking a difficult subject and dealing with it in a realistic manner. There's something in this one for every family, whether you want to admit it or not. This is a must read for every adult!
Barbara Joe Williams
Ms. Thompson captured Von's depression so completely until you could feel her falling into darkness and it made you want to rescue her. I was able to understand the decisions Von made and her need to escape. And I love how strong August was, even though he had been through a lot and was still struggling, he was strong. He knew that God could put broken pieces back together. This man's willingness to stay true to God was beautiful. This is a superb story and now I need to read book 2.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > African American > Romance
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > African American > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > United States > African American > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > United States > African American > Women's Fiction