- File Size: 2152 KB
- Print Length: 94 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Carnal Imprint Publishing (January 20, 2014)
- Publication Date: January 20, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00I2FHW74
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #660,845 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
After Tonight (When Midnight Strikes Book 3) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
The series devolved in the second book and went downhill from there. As I've said with the other books I really enjoyed the premise of each book beginning at the same party. BUT although there is commentary in the individual stories from the point of view of the main characters (which I believe is a great way of maintaining the premise) I believe it is cheating when you cut and paste the same descriptions and dialogue from the previous books. (this wasn't for a few phrases or paragraphs, it was pages)
I apologize for sounding like I am holier than thou. Far from it. I should have bought the books one at a time, because I wouldn't have bought the last.
This last one had the main character deny her suitor then spent the rest of the book having her doing the same thing she turned him down for. In my opinion that killed the respect I had for her.
The end wrapped the series up in such a way that had me saying, oh, so they worked things out. I should have read that in the books.
I've read Cabin Fever by this author and thought it was okay. I wanted to give her a chance to show me she was getting better. Then I read Christmas Ever After and absolutely loved it. So I bought this series with the idea she's got what it takes. I was so wrong. It felt like I was reading two different authors.
I recommend you buy the books one at a time and if you like one you can move onto the next.
I don't read to dissect an author. I read for enjoyment. That is what disappointed me the most.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories & Anthologies > Short Stories
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > African American > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories > Single Authors
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > United States > African American > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > United States > Short Stories