- File Size: 1035 KB
- Print Length: 174 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1549794361
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: October 3, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0765BT1W1
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#14,490 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #57 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Christian
- #113 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- #116 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Contemporary
|Print List Price:||$10.99|
Save $8.00 (73%)
After the Wedding: Inspirational Romance (Noah's Crossing Book 2) Kindle Edition
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I borrowed After the Wedding from the Kindle Unlimited program.
not come out as expected. I was happy to see them learn that the best marriages are centered around God's word. A great read for young married couples as well as oldies like me.
Most recent customer reviews
I really enjoyed this book even though it is not of my normal genre reads it was a very romantic inspirational love story.Read more