AfterShokz AS321 Sportz M2 Open Ear Sports Headphones with Inline Microphone, Bilingual Packaging, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- In-line microphone to make/take phone calls
- Sit comfortably in front of (not in or over) the ear, using patent pending bone conduction technology to deliver stereophonic sound to the inner ear
- Open ear design lets you make/take phone calls and stay connected to your music and the outside world - even when skiing, running, biking etc.
- Hear important sounds, including oncoming traffic, car horns, ambulances or other warning noises, potentially preventing accidents
- More comfortable and stable than earbuds or traditional headphones, especially when used over extended periods of time
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
-People around you will enjoy the music as well (or whatever you are listening to)
-It works in a way that you will keep hearing clear audio even after you block your ear holes
-The bass actually sounds great and when the volume is raised you would feel the speakers vibrating the sides of your head
-Although the manual clearly states not to place it on your ear holes, you can actually hear clear loud audio when you place it on your ear holes
-The audio you hear is actually a combination of sounds coming through bone conduction and through your ear holes (to hear the latter, place the headset anywhere on your head or on the desk)
-You can charge the headset while using it. Still works fine with me.
Tip: Connect the headset to a Bluetooth Stereo Detachable Headphones device and you will have a wireless headset.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My stepdad had a tumor in his face that required surgery. He lost his outer eardrum in the process. This allowed him to listen to music in stereo again. Read morePublished on February 26, 2014 by Muneo
I've had these for about eight months and used them fairly lightly, mostly walking a few miles a few days a week, but also while doing some household chores like mowing the lawn,... Read morePublished on February 20, 2014 by Ken Alper
I am active and love music. The Headphones are amazing. If I am off riding my Bike or Running I can still hear everything around be because they don't go into your ear. Read morePublished on February 17, 2014 by BILL
Ok, they play music, but every one around me hears it just at loud and clear as me so I could as well have bought a speeker. Read morePublished on February 7, 2014 by Max Enstrom
I cannot use in-ear headphones. Maybe it is the shape of my ears, in-ear headphones always fall out.
The AfterShokz are fantastic. I run and walk on a noisy treadmill. Read more