AfterShokz Trekz Titanium Open Ear Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones, Slate Grey, (AS600SG)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- BONE CONDUCTION TECHNOLOGY - Our bone conduction technology and OpenFit design delivers music through your cheekbones, ensuring your ears remain completely open to ambient sounds for maximum situational awareness during long-term wear.
- BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY - Modern wireless headphones with Bluetooth v4.1 connectivity and convenient multipoint pairing compatible with your iOS and Android Bluetooth-ready smartphones or tablets and Mac and PC computers and laptops.
- DESIGNED FOR LONG WEAR - Trekz Titanium wraparound headbands are lightweight and flexible to ensure comfort during extended wear. Combined with a long battery life, this compact fit allows you to enjoy continuous music and calls for six hours at a time.
- QUALITY SOUND - Innovative AfterShokz headphones deliver a premium audio experience. With PremiumPitch technology’s wide dynamic range and rich bass, and LeakSlayer technology to reduce natural sound leakage, you are ensured the best on-the-go audio.
- ULTIMATE DURABILITY - Our IP55 certified sport headphones repel sweat, dust and moisture throughout your indoor or outdoor exercise routine. These sturdy workout headphones withstand your strenuous running, cycling, and more! EQ presets reduce vibration.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
AfterShokz Trekz Titanium Open Ear Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones
- Bone conduction technology delivers music through your cheekbones, ensuring ears remain completely open to hear ambient sounds.
- Titanium wraparound headband is lightweight and flexible for durability and portability.
- OpenFit design ensures maximum situational awareness and comfort during long-term wear.
- PremiumPitch guarantees a premium audio experience, including wide dynamic range and rich bass.
- Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity and convenient multipoint pairing.
- LeakSlayer technology significantly reduces natural sound leakage.
- IP55 certified to repel sweat, dust and moisture, from workouts to wicked weather.
- Enjoy six hours of continuous music + calls on a single charge.
- EQ presets boost bass and reduce vibration on the go.
- Dual noise canceling microphones exclude surrounding noise, effectively enhancing speech.
- Audrey Says voice prompts guide users through power, pair, play and talk.
- Hassle-free 2-year warranty.
- Speaker type: bone conduction transducers
- Frequency response: 20Hz~20KHz
- Sensitivity: 100 ± 3dB
- Microphone: -40dB ± 3dB
- Bluetooth version: v4.1
- Compatible profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Wireless range: 33 ft (10m)
- Battery: rechargeable lithium ion
- Continuous play: 6 hours
- Standby time: 10 days
- Charge in: 1.5 hours
- Weight: 1.27 oz (36g)
The lightweight and comfortable Trekz Titanium wireless stereo headphones are the safest alternative to traditional sport headphones and earbuds. Bone conduction technology, an open ear design and a suite of convenient features deliver premium music play and crystal clear calling without compromise. Designed with athletes in mind, Trekz Titanium are sweatproof, secure, and will allow you to hear your surroundings - no matter where life takes you.
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-5 of 1,302 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Not only am I interested in using them listening to music while im working out, but even more-so with the ability to have a clear conversation on the phone.
In the past, I have used ear plugs and over the ear phones.. and in both cases, I really hated the way it isolated me from my environment, so I would inevitably leave on ear plug out, or leave one or both of the over the ear phones an inch or two off my ears. This was so I could hear my environment, whether it be my co-workers trying to get my attention or that car that is about to smash into me while im riding.
My other requirement was a desire for stereo sound, mostly for being able to understand someone on the phone.
These headphones meet all of my requirements and even exceeded them.
The fact that I can pair it to more than one device, means that at work, I pair my AfterShokz to my desk phone (bluetooth) and at the same time to my cell phone, so I can stream pandora. When a call comes in, the music pauses and I take the call. The call is clear, I have never had any complaints about the quality of my microphone. They are comfortable to wear for extended periods of time, but I will on occasion just wear them around my neck ready to put them back on once needed.
The controls are pretty easy, there is on main multi-function button and two volume buttons.
The sound is surprisingly better than I expected. I have read numerous reviews about bone conduction head phones, so I was pretty well aware that I likely wouldn't get the full audio immersion. So, while I agree, if you are an audiophile and looking for maximum qaulity of sound largely in the lows/bass you might be dissapointed. But call clarity was on point, and the music was still pretty good if not great by my standards.
If you have never experienced bone conduction headphones, it might be a little different. When you turn the volume up the pads will kinda, tickle your skin. Other people largely wont be able to hear anything until the volume is turned up. But for references, when the volume is turned up, I can take the headphones off and I can hear the music, likely more faintly than a pair of ear plugs or over the ear phones.
When you use the provided ear plugs or even just plug your ears with your fingers, the sound improves dramatically.
I have only had these headphones for a couple of days, so I will update my review as I continue to put them through their paces.
after using these headphones for 2 or 3 weeks, I can still safely say I enjoy them a lot! I have gotten much better at locating and using the built-in buttons (mutli-function and volume buttons etc). I use them constantly for taking and placing calls from both my bluetooth enabled desk phone and cell phone. The multipoint feature of these things is great.
The sound quality is surprisingly good. I often leave the volume down low, so I can hear more of the ambient sounds. I find that it is very similar to being in a restaurant that is playing music in background. If they turn it up, you wont hear conversations as well.. but if is low, you can hold a conversation perfectly well. So there is a constant trade-off to how much ambient sound you can hear based on the volume level. and again, as I mentioned earlier, the ear plugs dramatically improve the sound quality.
With that said here is my criticism:
I really hate the way they ride on my head. it is a behind the head setup with the titanium band. So it really becomes irritating when I try to lean back in my chair, lay down on my pillow, or wear clothing like.. for example a hoodie, or a heavy coat... invariably it causes the band to come into contact with something that causes the transducers/pads to move or shift into a less than ideal place. Sometimes when I crane my head back to look up, that band contacts my neck.
This is literally my only complaint at the moment.
in hot summer weather my ears sweat like crazy in normal headphones, so these are perfect
Good for running (my head is on the smaller side, but they don't fall off)
Good for making phone calls, can hear the person I'm talking to clearly, and the mic seems to working fine too (no complaints from the other side, at least)
- Whether you like the sound or not, depends on type of music you listen
- The user manual is too short and confusing: the package includes some weird rubber bands with tentacley things - "for size adjustment" - but from the manual I couldn't understand how to use them. Also some pics with recommendations on how to fit the headphones propertly on your head would be nice, but there are none.
- the build quality is no good - I've been using them for two days only, and the rubber-y blue thing on the side started falling off already! ( see pic) For 130 dollars it's somewhat disappointing.
I ordered these for physical therapy as my physician recommend them for tone therapy. AfterShokz has version of these that are priced lower, but if I was going to get such an interesting product I thought I would go for the better one.
On to the product itself,
1. Fit - some people have said the 2S is too tight on their head and I feared the same for me with these. I wear an XL in hats. They feel great! Not too tight at all, but I would be hard pressed to get them not to stay on my head.
2. Sound - I thought these would sound not the greatest, but for what they are I give them 5/5 on this.
3. Look - Not always important, but I think they look amazon. Ocean Blue all the way!
4. Ease of use - It comes with a user that the easily explains how to use the buttons, each one gives a solid click and a slight audio cue letting you know it's been pressed.
CONS (Only for some)
1. Price - I know for a fact that some people would find it ridiculous to spend this much money on headphones. I think you get what you pay for. If these were of lesser quality I would be upset. Honestly I could pay up to 150 and be happy with my purchase.
- I have not tested the battery but I have read that they can last longer than the listed hours on the page which is always good
- I have asked how the sound leak, in terms of people around you hearing what you are listening to, and the couple people I have asked so far said it is a similar to a whisper at normal levels. Of course if you crank it up it will be more audible.
tl;dr - Great fit, even for big heads, sounds better than you would think, looks cool, easy to use
The open ear design of these headphones is perfect. With a touch of a button I can even pause the music and have a conversation without pulling anything away from my ears. The sound quality is great and people I am talking to on the phone say they can hear me clearly without any breakup.
Another bonus I found is when bluetooth connected to my computer, I can walk away without ripping at the cord my wired headphones have.