[Aftermarket Product] Apple iPhone 4 Black Case Cover With Id/ Credit / BUSiness Card Holder Storage
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Brand New & Aftermarket
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
EDIT - AS OF 09/25/12
I have been contacted more than 4 times asking for me to remove my negative feedback about this product. They did refund me my $1.35, but the constant emails are ANNOYING. This product did not work for me and even if they did refund my money, it's still a useless piece of plastic that I threw away.
Well, just like with most things, you get what you pay for.
* Card holder fits my office building's elevator card, which is noticeably thick.
* Slim fitting - Isn't bulky and covers pieces of the phone most slim fit cases cover.
* Sturdy - Feels solid and has a good grip feel.
* After a day of use, the "finish" started to come off, exposing a cheap, plastic layer. You know how your computer's spacebar has that smooth, greasy area where your thumb hits the key? Yea, the finish looks like that around the corners and edges of this case.
* Perhaps the case could use more of a "lip" near the glass screen, so it would keep the glass protected when laying screen facing down. It's not terrible, but I think my phone's edges are wearing off because the lip isn't high enough.
In all, if the finish didn't wear off, I'd give this case a 5 star review. In fact, I'm giving this case a 4 star review because you get great utility for under $5. But at a high 4 star rating, would I recommend this case? No, unless you don't care about a case that looks like it's wearing down. Would I maybe spend another $20 next time for the brand name card holder versions? Yes.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
case lasted as long as it could. even after being dropped a couple of times it was fine. the back (where cards are supposed to go in) does get stretched out over time so if you... Read morePublished 10 months ago by DxBxLx
The most ingenious case. Only holds two cards (three if you squeeze them in) but it works great. It somewhat scratched the front of one of my cards, but that is not the end of... Read morePublished 10 months ago by Ashley Barteck
held my cards no problem but doesn't really protect the front screen, would be better if it had a bumper to protect if fallenPublished 12 months ago by Sofia
lasted about 2 months, but that's totally acceptable for the price. It's really usefulPublished 16 months ago by Cynthia Fang
This thing is terrible. Makes your phone more slippery and does not protect your phone when you drop it because it is made of brittle cheap plastic that doesn't absorb any of the... Read morePublished 17 months ago by A