Other Sellers on Amazon
Aftermath: Unanswered Questions from 9/11
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What did the Bush administration know and when? Should airlines have been more prepared for 9/11? What ties did the US government have, if any, with the terrorists?
AfterMath delves into the troubling span of issues that have arisen since the attacks on 9/11, including:
the negligence of military officials in reacting to the hijackings, proven links between the hijackers, Pakistani intelligence (ISI) and the CIA the role of oil in the Eurasian conflict, the impact of post-911 legislation on American civil liberties.
The film poses questions that continue to overshadow and critically challenge the administrations official version of the story, and is a must see for those who continue to question the terrible and as yet unexplained events of that day.
Extras Over 90 minutes bonus footage Extended interview clips Live panel discussion featuring George Soros, Mike Ruppert, Nafeez Ahmed and more!
Narration and original score by hip-hop legend Paris.
About the Actor
Top Customer Reviews
1) Should airlines have been prepared?
2) What did Bush Administration know, and when?
3) Why wasn't the US military prepared or able to respond?
4) How did Administration respond to military failure?
5) Any ties between US Intelligence and the terrorists?
6) Were there plans for a war in Central Asia before the Bush election?
7) Is there an underlying motive for putting US military into Central Asia?
8) Is there historical evidence that US Government is willing to kill its own citizens and blow up its own ships and buildings as a pretext for war?
9) How has the US Government reaction to 9-11 impacted on civil liberties?
10) How has present legislation affected lives of American people?
The movie concludes with some very reasonable thoughts:
1) Across America people are oblivious to what is being done in their name by the US Government and the US military.
2) The War on Terror is a pretext for imperial expansion into oil-rich areas.
3) Criminalization of the state occurs when the state gets to decide who is a criminal without the consent of the people, the courts, or the Congress.
4) Congress rolled over and gave both airlines and US Government a free get out of jail pass the day after 9-11.
5) We *need* the voices of dissent now more than ever, to uphold the Constitution and the Rule of Law.
6) The Patriot Act must be repealed.Read more ›
1. the 33-minute title feature,
2. 35 minutes of additional interview footage with the nine people named below, and
3. 49 minutes of a live panel discussion following the April 21 2003 screening of the film at the Herbst Theatre in San Francisco.
Questions presented in the title feature are:
1. To what extent should airlines have been prepared for 9/11?
response from Mary Schiavo, Aviation Disaster Attorney,
1:55 in feature plus 3:14 in additional interview footage
2. What did the Bush administration know and when?
Michael Ruppert, Editor, From the Wilderness
1:58 plus 3:51 additional
3. Why wasn't the US military able to intercept the hijacked planes?
Nafeez Ahmed, Author, The War on Freedom
1:49 plus 5:22 additional
4. How did the administration respond to the failures of the military and intelligence agencies on 9/11?
David McMichael, Former CIA Analyst
1:42 plus 2:58 additional
5. What ties, if any, did the US government and intelligence agencies have with the terrorists or their supporters?
Michel Chossudovsky, Prof of Economics, University of Ottawa
3:03 plus 4:23 additional
6. Were there plans for a war in central Asia prior to 9/11?
Michael Ruppert (see above)
1:19 in answer to this question
7. Is there an underlying motive, besides the war on terror, for the US military presence in central Asia?
Peter Dale Scott, Professor Emeritus, UC (Berkeley)
2:04 plus 3:15 additional
8. Is there any historical evidence to suggest that the government may have used the 9/11 attacks to justify the war in central Asia?Read more ›
9/11 is the foundation of all the rotten to the core actions that Bush and his minions have persued since. To not investigate this, or ask relevant questions, is to give up your rights as a citizen. Which is exactly what those in power have always wanted from their subjects.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
just awful ... completely subjective, no new information about 9/11. literally a bunch of "experts" just giving their opinions on a few of the conspiracy memes related to... Read morePublished 9 months ago by GTF
Fact based evidence that exposes the greatest cover up of our lifetime.Published 10 months ago by KDHogg
Some of the commentators are less than trustworthy wingnuts. Not that I don't think Dick Cheney planned the whole thing.Published 10 months ago by Bob McCabe