Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Aftershocks (Contemporary Romance)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(3 star). Show all reviews
on June 16, 2013
I have Aftershocks the original book by Ms. Coulter and when this "Revised""Intermix" came out on Kindle, I thought "Oh, boy one of favorites" and I bought it. I was sorely disappointed......this one is not nearly as good. I'll not go into the storyline because I reviewed the original and you can read it on "see all my reviews" site. I gave this a 3 stars because the story is the same. The big problem with this revision is some of the original very funny lines between the heroine, George and the hero, Elliot have been changed. For instance; Elliot invites George over to his place for a barbecue and in the original book, when she accepts she asked "What's your speciality?" He winked and replied "It's called foreplay, George." Funny. Right? In the revised edition His reply is "wait and see". Wait and see! What the HECK is funny about that? This is not the only funny dialouge that changed, therefore to me, it made the story bland. My advice is.......find the original book!!! You will enjoy it a lot better. It is the high 5 not this one.

Good reading to all.
on February 24, 2014
First of all, it was a good book. I honestly expected more character wise and story wise. Georgina was a bit annoying at times because she was very mature and then it the next paragraph she would be talking to Elliot and sounding like a teenager. Also, Elliot's issues with the age difference took over more of the book than they should have in my opinion. I would have liked to see the book go on for a little longer to see what happens in their relationship a few months later.
on June 23, 2013
AfterShocks and Afterglow were sequels to each other, not her best writing. Enjoyable, light reading, but not her best, she usually gives you a lot more.
on August 3, 2013
This is an okay book, kind of boring , not what I am used to from this author.I will probably stick to her F.B.I. books in the future.
on August 1, 2014
When the book came, the cover fell right off. Wasn't too happy, with the price that I paid.
on September 26, 2015
Cathrine Coulter writes a good story. I haven't read a book by her that I haven't enjoyed.
Aftershocks is a pretty good book, but doesn't quite measure up to the romantic fiction currently being turned out by the masters of the genre, such as Fabio. For one thing, too much time is spent on the protagonist, not enough on the antagonist. And given that one of the characters is a 38 year old man, I think a more sensitive treatment of the subject of hair loss would have been in order. Also, the book would have been more interesting if the protagonist had been a pirate or exiled prince or something more interesting.