Other Sellers on Amazon
Aftershokz AS321-E Sportz M2 Open Ear Sports Headphones with Inline Microphone - Black
|Price:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- In-line microphone to make/take phone calls
- Sit comfortably in front of (not in or over) the ear, using patent pending bone conduction technology to deliver stereophonic sound to the inner ear
- Open ear design lets you make/take phone calls and stay connected to your music and the outside world - even when skiing, running, biking etc.
- Hear important sounds, including oncoming traffic, car horns, ambulances or other warning noises, potentially preventing accidents
- More comfortable and stable than earbuds or traditional headphones, especially when used over extended periods of time
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I hear enough around me when I need to, and can easily raise or lower
the sound of the headphones to adjust and focus on my music or
Very happy with them so far.
Update April 2013 :
After a few months the battery died, a common complaint.
While there was some comment about battery not being covered
under warrantee on the manufacturer website, manufacturer did take
mine back and replace it with a brand new one. Would prefer they
just make one with a replaceable lithium battery rather than constantly
recharging and then eventually replacing entire unit.
Design - Overall, the design is great. It fits comfortably and the cable is just long enough to have my iPhone 5 in my pocket while wearing them (cable running inside the back of shirt).
Build Quality - This too is great and the item feels sturdy. If I were to drop it by accident, I know it wont break. The only con on the quality is the cable, it's a thin. Feel if I pull the 3.5mm jack from my phone by the cord, it would tear/split.
Sound Quality - This is the primary reason why I have this product 4 stars. Breaking it down by 3 frequency zones, the lows are lacking and the mids are muddy. The highs are bright... a little too bright at high volumes... But otherwise ok. For those who listen to bass heavy songs/music, you might find this product somewhat disappointing. Unfortunately, I fall under this category for music I enjoy running to. For non-running use, I have better headphones and earphones.
Use - To get descent sound quality, you have to play around with it for a bit until you find the "sweet spot" for your head. For me is right above the jawbone and closer to the ear canal. Even then, it feels like you have some cheap speakers in front of your ears. Also, these are in no way built for "personal" use. Even at low volumes, a person a couple feet away from me can hear the music or call. Wouldnt recommend taking these into the gym as you may bug some people lol.
Overall - I am still not sure if I want to keep these or send them back. I have a few other high-end earphones from brands such as Shure and Klipsch that sound outstanding.Read more ›
Starting by the conclusion: Love them.
1. I have a decent-to-large-size head. The head/neck band of the headphones does not adjust in size, that's accurate. However, I found that it fit me very well. There are of course people with larger heads and necks, and this is entirely subjective, but for me it worked well. The band sits at the back of the neck, so I can see how it might not fit people wit more girth around that area (odd choice of words, I know, but I couldn't think of a way to refer to it that could be more PC than that...)
2. I have a ton of facial hair; beard and sideburns specifically. Doesn't matter, they still work great. The pads rest right in front of the tragus, and behind the sideburns. So (again, in my case), as it were, there happens to be almost no hair there. So far, so good.
3. Noticed that some reviewers mentioned things like "can't see how it would stay put while exercising". I've taken them running and road-cycling, and that has not been an issue. As long as you clip the mic/battery box to your shirt or armband so that it doesn't weigh the headset down, you're good. I'll stress that fact: while not terribly heavy, the mic/battery box is noticeably heavier than the headset itself, so it's imperative you clip it to something.
4. Some reviewers also complained about the sound quality. This didn't really bothered me that much, since I didn't expect the kind of quality that you get out of a $400 pair of on-ear, noise-canceling headphones.Read more ›
The only gripe is after a few months the left speaker stopped working. However, I simply notified Aftershokz of the issue, and they immediately issued me an RMA for a return. I was just notified my new headset is on the way. Excellent service. I would (and have) recommend these to anyone, especially anyone with a hearing deficiency or anyone who does not want to suffer hearing loss from long term headset use or otherwise does not like earbuds. I have been extremely impressed with this product and the compnay.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Decent enough for what they are, but one of the "buds" broke off after about three weeks of moderate daily usePublished 3 days ago by Peter Groening
They broke on second use so I had to return for a refund. Nice concept thoughPublished 4 days ago by Count Chocul4
I sent these back as they weren't Bluetooth as I desired. I cannot say if they were good or bad.Published 20 days ago by Laurette Williams
It is too loud which means everybody around you will hear the music you are listening to. From this piont of view it is a set of small speakers that you put on around your... Read morePublished 20 days ago by naim
Great product, was looking for a headphones that allowed me to still hear people talking.
I am hearing impaired, can only hear out of my right ear, so when I have... Read more
Seriously the best bone conduction head sets we have tried. Volume control works well. Comfortable. Definitely recommend this product especially if you have a conductive hearing... Read morePublished 7 months ago by E. Saunders
DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM! I was very excited to see bone conduction headsets that were affordable...well I would have happily paid more for an item that didn't fall apart within 30... Read morePublished 10 months ago by Sue O.
They did not fit my head, but the sound worked well. I had to return them because the wraparound kept hitting things and I couldn't lie my head back on a chair.Published 11 months ago by norma
I have had several pairs of the Aftershokz headphone, both the bluetooth and wired. I love the design and the feel but they just do not last. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Prentis McGoldrick