Aftershokz Bluez 2 Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones (Neon Green)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bluetooth connection to your smartphone or tablet.
- Open ear design keeps you aware of surroundings.
- Bone conduction delivers music directly to ear bones.
- 6 hours of battery life and 1 button control.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Digital Media Source||CenterZone||Ear Hero Sales Inc.|
|Color||Neon Green||Black||Black/Gray||Clear wire blends with any skin color|
|Headphone Fit||In-Ear||In-Ear||In-Ear||Over-Ear, In-Ear|
|Item Dimensions||2.24 x 5.2 x 6.34 in||2.4 x 5.9 x 6.1 in||8.3 x 2.8 x 9.8 in||2 x 2 x 1 in|
|Additional Features||BONE CONDUCTION TECHNOLOGY, SUPERIOR STEREO SOUND||android-phone-control, ios-phone-control||wireless, water-resistant||—|
The only Bluetooth® stereo headphones that allow you to tune in to music or calls without tuning out the world, all with complete wireless freedom. Bone conduction technology guides mini vibrations through your cheekbones to your inner ears, ensuring you can #beopen to ambient sound, even when you´re plugged in, working out or on the go.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- They are very good for running/biking/driving where it is advantageous to have ambient noise. I love being able to run and listen to music but be more aware of my surroundings. It is also nice that I can have a quick conversation with someone passing by without having to stop the music or remove the headphones.
- You can wear ear-plug-style ear protection and listen to music or a book or something while mowing the lawn (there are probably some other headphones that can accommodate this, but this allows for quick adaptation).
- The built-in microphone is decent.
- Sweat proof
- When ambient noise is very high these are not great (but you can put in ear plugs if needed).
- When ambient noise is very low these leak sound more than traditional headphones.
- They do vibrate noticeably at high volume...but they are bone conduction headphones and higher volume requires higher amplitude...so this does not surprise me.
I have a large head, so I opted, after some experimentation, to not put in the included rubber strap that makes them more suitable for smaller head sizes. This didn't seem to cause any problems.
these are comfortable sitting on the ear, and do not interfere with my glasses. They don't cover the ear so you can hear the cars and so forth.
they were everything i was looking for. the reason they are just shy of 5 starts is for 2 reasons.
1. i have a head vein that crosses the contact on my right side. its not painful, its just weird feeling.
2. the sound quality looses out due to bone conduction. it sounds WAY better when you plug your ears. so i think this is just the nature of the beast.
I would still highly recommend it to anyone with the same concerns as me. The only other option is having someone driving alongside with a boombox.