Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Agadir  Argan Oil Treatment, 4-Ounce
Size: 4 Ounce|Change

on September 28, 2016
I have used this for years. Love the fragrance and how soft and healthy if makes my hair look. You only need a small amount in your hand to apply at a time so this bottle lasts me a very long time. In the salons it's rather pricey but through amazon I got a great deal
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on November 18, 2017
Five years or so ago I decided to quit dyeing my hair and let the natural gray show through. I did some research at the time and learned that gray hair needs A LOT more moisture than other hair to look good. You can't just continue using the same conditioners you always have and think it will do the job. (Think gray hair looks frizzy and ugly? That's usually because it's not properly moisturized.) I searched around and, based on the reviews, bought this product.

I've been using it ever since and love it. I get many compliments on my pretty gray hair and, other than shampoo and conditioner, this is the only product I use.

Not scented, so my husband uses it, too. Indispensable during the summer months when we both swim a lot.
on September 28, 2016
My wife has long curly hair and she absolutely swears by it. She uses a tiny amount after her shower and swears it gives her hair more shine, curl and bounce and makes her hair healthier and look better and fuller. It's also priced at a fraction of the price of what it's sold for in local stores.
on June 21, 2016
Im disappointed that the price of this oil is increasing (it's now $8 more than what I bought it for). However, the Agadir hair product line is my absolute favorite. I must purchase the product from Amazon as it is way cheaper online than in my local Walgreens. The scent from this product smells so good Ive had people ask me what fragrance Im wearing. I wash, deep condition with steam, and set my hair - then sit under a dryer. This oil is placed on my hair after deep conditioning along with sebastian wet. I use it to set my hair. It helps dry hair faster too! I am in search of other oils due to the cost of this oil until the price decreases.
on April 21, 2017
THE BEST for adding body and shine to hair that seems dull and wirey. A few small drops after shampooing takes care of it.
on June 23, 2017
I was on the market for an oil that helps add volume to hair, keep it healthy and give it shine, and I found this godsend !!! I have heard that it also helps if you're trying to grow your hair out, which is what I'm currently doing. Not only does it smell amazing, it truly works for me!!! I'm so glad I found it !! Also a little bit goes a long way! And I have pretty thick wavy hair,but just a few drops is all I need. Can't say enough about this product! :))
on January 16, 2013
I recently switched hair stylists and after my first appointment I was AMAZED at how soft my hair was! On my second visit we talked about the products she used and this was it. I knew I had to have it--and I am not a hair product queen like some people. They were selling 4 oz. bottles at the salon for $40 so I went home, found this, and was stoked at the reasonable price.

I have oily hair so I pour out a dime sized puddle and only put it on the ends (work it through the ponytail, you know?) and it's great. It keeps my hair super soft after every wash/dry/flat iron. Even if I didn't remember putting it on, I would be able to tell the next day if I had used it or not, THAT's the difference it makes! I have stubborn frizzy arm hairs too (they don't sit flat like most other women) and I've been using it there too with some improvement :)
on January 13, 2013
I used this tonight for the first time and I'm happy with the results. My hair has a lovely sheen and is wonderfully soft. My hair goes a little past mid-back and I used about the size of a quarter's worth, or maybe a tiny bit more, on wet hair. At first I was a little worried, because unlike leaving conditioner on, there was no immediate feel that I'd put product in my hair. I didn't know if I'd put on too much or too little since I couldn't feel the product, or if it was going to do anything at all. I thought about adding more but worried that I'd end up with greasy hair, so I held off. Patience paid off, though, and when my hair was drier, I immediately noticed the new softness. I'm glad I bought the product.
4 helpful votes
on June 7, 2017
This Oil is so fantastic. I put it on my ends and it leaves my hair soft and moisturized. Controls the curls and frizz. And then there is the fantabulous smell. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! My hairdresser gave me samples of this and I couldn't find it anywhere to buy (that I could afford!). I was so glad I found it on Amazon!
on April 25, 2017
Smells just like the Agadir shampoo/conditioner from the store. Nice smell, that is not too intense.

The directions say one drop but I find one drop is gone in a second. Seems like more is needed, I use two drops and think that is light but will stick with that for a while.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.