Tap through the suspense in Again, an interactive crime novel from the makers of "Hotel Dusk", only on the Nintendo DS. Follow the clues as FBI agent Jonathan Weaver, using Past Vision powers and navigate through a fictitious adaptation of an early 90's crime-ridden New jersey. Ninetenn years after the first Providence Murder Cases, your goal is to track down the assailants, using evidence found along the way. As the only survivor of his family's murder, Weaver has been pursuing numerous unanswered questions in his unwavering search for the killer realizing just how the past can come back to haunt you.
The Providence Murder Cases have never been solved. Now, 19 years after the murder of his family, FBI agent Jonathan Weaver is finally close to tracking down the assailants and bringing them to justice. He'll need all of his training to explore the clues and evidence from crime scenes as he uncovers the answers to his terrible past.
Again pulls you into the mystery of an FBI investigation. Explore the twists and turns of the thrilling storyline as you find clues, study evidence and solve puzzles to unearth the secrets of the crime. The vertical orientation of the DS allows the action to play out in full-motion video sequences. Use Past Vision and Current Vision to further your investigation. Can you solve these murders 19 years in the making?
- Play as FBI agent Jonathan Weaver as you track down the assailants in the Providence Murder Cases
- Experience an intriguing storyline full of unexpected twists and turns
- Explore crime scene clues using Past Vision and uncover secret evidence using Current Vision
- Solve challenging puzzles to uncover the mystery
- Dual 3D screens, a unique interface and more play out in full-motion video sequences