Agate Bookend Dyed Blue Polished 1 Pair - 3 to 4 Lbs JIC Gem
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bookends: These are among the most unique bookends available. What is better than surrounding your timeless stories and books with an ageless cryptocrystalline such as these agate bookends?
- Unique: These are natural shaped stones and will not exactly match the display orientation depicted in the photos.
- Chakra: Agate is a stone of strength. The metaphysical and healing properties of any specific type of agate depends, to some extent, on the color of the agate. Although, agate has a certain theme in common; strength. The color blue is associated with the throat chakra and is thought to improve the ability to speak both literally and metaphorically.
- Buy with Confidence: JIC Gem products are put through rigorous scrutiny by individuals who have more than 15 years of experience in the stone, semi-precious stone, fossil and sea shell industry. Please be virtuous to make sure your item comes from JIC Gem when ordering on Amazon. If there is any issue with the product you receive, JIC Gem will be more than happy to come to a resolution best suited for you. Enjoy!
- The characteristics of each piece of agate stone are not the same, so the picture is a reference, you will receive similar . when you receive them, there may be slight cracks, dents and defects on the surface, which are normal phenomena. Every stone is different. Please be careful when pursuing perfection.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
These Agate stones are shaped specifically for keeping books upright on a shelf for display;The Blue Agate creates a cool, relaxing atmosphere with its subtle color and vibrant crystal pattern.
Agate is a cryptocrystalline variety of silica, mainly chalcedony, characterized by its fineness of grain and brightness of color. Although agates may be found in various kinds of rock, they are classically associated with volcanic rocks and can be common in certain metamorphic rocks.
Student contact agate, help infected, smart, flexible, clever and strong learning ability, good adaptability.
When you receive the package and find any damage, parts missing or you don't like it, please contact JIC Gem by email for the first time. We will try our best to help you.
JIC Gem products are put through rigorous scrutiny by individuals who have more than 15 years of experience in the stone, semi-precious stone, fossil and sea shell industry. Every stone is unique in shape and crystal pattern, but we here at JIC Gem strive to provide you a pair that is close in shape and orientation.
Compare with similar items
Genuine Brazilian Extra Quality Agate Bookends - Certified Mineral Guide Card Included. 2-3 lbs (Natural)
Agate Bookends - Blue
Pink Agate Bookend Pair - 1 to 3 lb - Geode Bookend with Rock Paradise Exclusive COA
Crystal Allies Gallery: Pair of Polished Agate Geode Halves Bookends w/ Authentic Crystal Allies Stone Card - 1lb to 3lbs
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||$13.98||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||JIC Gem||The Royal Gift Shop||Cellar_Door_Books||Rock Paradise||NEW SILK ROAD|
|Material Type||Agate Stone||Stone||agate, stone, geode||Stone||Stone|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Come with rubber dots on the bottom so they don't scratch whatever surface they sit on or get pushed back by leaning books
- Were well packaged to prevent damage during shipping
- Smaller than I expected. I assumed that each book-end would be 5-6 lbs. In actuality, the weight of the set totals 5.7 lbs, which means each book-end is only 2.6 lbs. These stones will hold up about a dozen smaller books but I doubt they could keep a stack of textbooks upright (and they would look diminutive for that purpose).
- The stones that I received were rounded in the back (in the shape of a spherical geode cut into four equal parts) similar to the additional photos in the listing. I probably should have looked at the other photos instead of the primary picture because I thought I would get bookends with a flat back. This isn't a huge deal but I cannot place these flush against the wall on my bookshelf as I was hoping.
I give the product 4 stars because if I knew what I was getting, I would be quite happy with them. Based on the ambiguity of the weight in the listing, I cannot give 5 stars. If I were to order again, I would pay the extra $3 to get the 6-7 lb set.
For starters, when I first opened the box I was super excited. I pulled it out and thought wow it's gorgeous. I set one piece down to pick up the other, but then I noticed, my fingers and hands were blue. When I touched the smooth/straight sides, nothing came off. It wasn't until I touched the more rough ends that I started getting blue kind of powder on my hands. I read a little more and learning from that, all I had to do to resolve the problem was rinse it under water and use a wash cloth to dry it off and get the excess powder off. After that problem was solved. Now the smooth sides where your books or items go in between had no residue to begin with. There is no worry about it rubbing off unless there is a little indent. Mine have one spot on each of them where it has kind of a hole or indent. Personally, I think it makes it look cool, but that is where some excess power hides. It doesn't rub off on anything, I already tested it. So washing them with water quickly solves the blue powder problem.
Secondly, I read about how some were smaller than expected. I orders the 5-6 lbs ones. When I lifted the box, It felt correct. Then I realized that the 5-6 lbs measurement was a total measurement of the bookends. Therefore take the weight and divide it by half and that is what the individual end is. For me, 5-6 lbs was perfect. I am a college student, looking for cute bookends that would hold multiple binders containing loose-leaf books. The 5-6 lbs bookends passed the test.
Next, I saw that people received bookends of different sizes. For me, yes the bookends are not identical, but I received bookends of relatively the same size. One is slightly smaller but I wouldn't say they are different sizes. I love the uniqueness of each bookend because they are not exactly the same, but they flow and still match overall.
Lastly, my overall comment. After looking at stores, they were all just smooth. What I like about these is if you look under neath them, there are four rubber-like balls on each bookend to prevent sliding. For me, my desk is wood and so the balls stick really well, allowing me to use a smaller weighted bookend and it be really successful. I found that very unique and wasn't actually expecting. I also ordered the "green" color. I don't know if it is my vision or something, but this looks no where near green. To me the picture looked like a dark blue and what I received in the mail was the exact same dark blue in the image. Since the image showed the same thing, I was not surprised at all. The color is beautiful to me.
I would recommend this product because although you have to wash them, it takes two minutes and the end product is amazing. They really look well on my desk and I get complements on them every time people come visit me. I gave this product 4 stars because the powder is something I didn't wish to do, but it is in no means a deal breaker. I was very pleased.