|Item Weight||1.2 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||24 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Item model number||A2B1C1|
|Size||21" blade, 21.5" closed, 22" tip to tip open|
|Color||Black annodized frame, green handle|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Agawa Canyon - BOREAL21 Folding Bow Saw - Black Frame, Green Handle, All-Purpose Blade
|Price:||$68.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Take the BOREAL21 wherever you go - camping, backpacking, canoeing, off-trail, hunting, trail clearing or around the home.
- Opens in seconds - just unfold, snap into position & start sawing
- Automatic blade tensioning with no loose parts - No need to touch the blade while opening & closing
- Compact (21”/53”) & Lightweight (17oz/480g)
- High clearance aluminum frame, glass filled nylon handle, stainless steel hardware
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The BOREAL21™ is a revolutionary 21 in / 53.3 cm folding bow saw that effortlessly unfolds in seconds for easy, high performance cuts. At 21inches, the blade's length is optimally sized for powerful sawing strokes, and yet short enough for packability. And the 3 hinged trapezium-shaped frame allows large diameter cuts. The blade safely fold into the frame when not in use, protecting you and your gear.
Expect years of trouble-free service. BOREAL21 saws are fully guaranteed against defects in materials or workmanship. Our warranty does not extend to saw blades.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The "no compromise" means that it is a bit on the large side. If you demand small and light, you won't find it here. The return is that:
* You get a saw that folds up about as small as one can expect for a blade this long.
* It's about as light as it can get for a saw this sturdy.
* It unfolds & folds quickly and easily and you can do so without ever touching the blade.
* The blade is... what's a good word.... dangerous. It just wants to rip something to shreds.
If you have the space for it in your pack, you will be very happy you have it. If you don't have room, squeeze it in anyhow. You won't regret it.
As soon as you have it ready, every piece of wood around looks like need to be trimmed ;))