"A uniquely informative read, with a plethora and wealth of information on everything from how the economy operates, from the past--to changes of the future, this is a highly recommended piece of reading for anybody looking to venture into real entrepreneurship! He discusses in great length the dangers, the pluses, the fundamentals and offers a very original look into the complicated, and corrupted at times, practice(s), with so many creative AND educational themes. "
"It is an eye-opening tale that paints a picture of how drastic the changes are in today's economy, particularly with a shift in the last 10-15 years. Not at all redundant, predictable, or cliché this is truly, truly an excellent penning, with so much laid out before your eyes, in a comprehensive and clear manner. An absolute recommendation, and easy five-star read!"
Early Praise for The Age of Metapreneurship
- "... the definitive book yet on entrepreneurship, covering the challenges, opportunities, evolution and outlook. The scope, depth and richness of this book along with the writing style, are quite impressive. "
- "Clеvеr writing.This iѕ a muѕt rеаd for everyone. The moment I started reading this awesome book, I couldn't put it down ... An incredible book on entrepreneurship!!!"
- "... an incredible book on entrepreneurship. ... the book was such an eye-opener for me.The book delivers insight on how much entrepreneurship has changed. Having been an entrepreneur all my life that basically cuts through generations, this book prepares me to be an entrepreneur in this age."
- "The Age of Metapreneurship by CJ Cornell is a must have if you're an entrepreneur. As he states, methods taught over the last five or ten years may rarely apply today and some former practices are completely obsolete. This book was a game changer for me and I owe a lot to Cornell who opened my eyes to the latest methods of entrepreneurship. I am applying his teachings to my new business and I have a good feeling about it!"
- "This book is a must read! An inspiring, somewhat paradigm shifting read. It has definitely helped me to think big, think new & think again. If you are willing to start a new company and enter into an entrepreneurial venture, then this book is for you. It's a road map of what you need to do and what you need to prepare for during your journey. I highly recommend it."
- "One of the best books on entrepreneurship I have read, with a style reminisce of Malcolm Gladwell"
- "A funny, smart book that provides less "how to do" and more "how to think" for entrepreneurs. ... CJ has unlocked the timeless thinking, questioning,bravado and doubts of entrepreneurship for his reader, exploring both the physics and the psychic capabilities needed. "
- "Witty, never dull, CJ takes his subject, but not himself, seriously and writes with an authentic voice that provides what every entrepreneur needs; a cool mentor who really gets it."
- "Metapreneurship is that rare book that's not a how-to, replete with conventional business wisdom and trite truisms. ... This is a must-read for founders, business buffs and anyone interested in startup culture. "
- "CJ has written a funny, lively, informative book that examines entrepreneurship in a variety of novel and useful ways. He has both the experience to know what he's talking about, and the academic background to know how to communicate it effectively. A must-read, whether you're just starting out in the entrepreneurial world, or been at it for a while."