Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Ageless Living
Format: Paperback|Change

on February 26, 2015
Very good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 15, 2014
Not a great book, and some of it was very interesting. Unfortunate that he died.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 5, 2013
I read this while also taking a cellular cleanse. It is amazing and the realizations that happened spiritually while cleansing physically are beyond my ability to describe it in words. A must for all who are ready and searching.
on February 11, 2014
I found this book to be full of insight,well written, and tight. The author did a fantastic job. Thanks, Mr Vital. I've been reading metaphysical materials since the days when that meant scrounging flea markets and used book stores, and this book really voiced many conclusions I myself have drawn while adding a perspective that I have not explored.
If you're just starting down this path, then read this book.
If you've read them all, then read this book.
Ageless Living? Yes, but so much more.
on November 9, 2012
I bought the book to learn more about fasting. Ageless Living is about total fasting, i.e. without food or even water. I found it very inspiring and although I cannot live like this for any longer periods of time, even a day or so brings great benefits. Eventually I hope to go beyond one day because I believe that fasting is the greatest healer God gave us for all disease.
on June 18, 2015
I met and enjoyed knowing Mony. Yes, he left his body but how long was he in it? If he followed the advise in his book, of not disclosing your age after a certain age, he could have been any age! And he certainly was youthful. But the energy he gave off was wisdom such that he could have been any age. I was a co-presenter with him at a conference in Las Vegas. (Lost Wages to some). At the end of the night of his presentation I bought his book and went to my room...where I stayed up 6:00 in the morning reading it. I couldn't put it down! I had spent years reading many books, practicing Meditation, been a Rosicrucian etc. but his book opened my eyes to a reality I had never even guessed at before! Do your self a favor, particularly at $.01 plus shipping? for a used copy?! Unless you just want to die, this book will change your life!
Stanley G Lewis
on May 1, 2010
This is a book that was written not just to make a killing but obviously the author has an unique story to tell: do not accept the culture of death, live with your vision focused on permanent physical life, or ageless living.

Actually I was taken aback by the emphasis Vital places on the possibility of living for hundreds of years on the same body here on the surface of the planet.

I have read several metaphysical books and I can tell you this one with its logical originality hits the bull's eye. Some tell us that the kingdom of Love is to be found here and now, it is within and not necessarily a place after death. Yet Vital is talking about physical immortality which is a totally different ball game altogether.

This immortality thing requires love and an appreciation of the physical body which is common sense since how can you love yourself if you are not grateful for the body's wonderful mechanism that keeps you alive?

I recommend this original publication to anyone who is drawn to read it, and remember that this is serious business and should not be taken lightly.
22 comments| 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 28, 2007
I have read many many books in my life, but this one really hit me between the eyes (in a good way!)! I had no idea how brain washed we are about death. It is such a great book! Mony Vital has done the world a tremendous service by writing this book. Everyone should read it! I also highly recommend that everyone read Natural Cures They Don't Want You To Know About by Kevin Trudeau. Read both of these books. They will absolutely change your life for the better!!! Thank you so much Mony and Kevin!
11 comment| 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse