Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
We don't know when or if this item will be available again.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Supported Platforms: PlayStation 4
PlayStation account required for game activation and installation
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pros: - Characters are what you'd expect from Deep Silver. Morning Cartoon characters with a foul mouth. The character missions do a great job developing the backstory of who they are. The character banter while moving around the world was enjoyable and wanted more of that.
- Story is a 80's-90's morning cartoon with a lot of the gags that you'd expect see from GI Joe. It's not master class story telling but let's be honest if that's what you were expecting go play Horizon/Witcher/Fallout/Etc. Its good enough for what this game is trying to be.
- They did a good job giving specific play styles to each character, I thought that controlling the characters was fluid and I could find a team that would match my playstyle.
Cons: - Not a lot of diversity in the mission types.
- The Lairs/Construction Sites and Buildings are all really similar. The city although colorful was pretty lifeless.
- They built the city vertically to try to increase the size of the map; it didn't work for me.
- Gameplay Loop was repetitive. Its a pro and a con for me... its a beat 'em up so it's expected to a point but because the environments and missions didn't change there were times it got stale.
- The social/political/pop culture satire seem muted vs what I expected it to be
- Having to go to the ARK (hub world) to change the squad is obnoxious