Agfabric Sunblock Shade Cloth With Grommets 70% UV 10x20ft Black for Plant Cover Greenhouse,Barn,Kennel, Pool, Pergola or Carport
|Sale:||$36.00 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$19.00 (35%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Agfabric shade cloth are made of PREMIUM QUALITY HIGH-DENSITY 100% UV stabilized polyethylene. Lightweight and durability,mesh and breathable, anti-aging.
- MULTIPURPOSE APPLICATION. Protect plants or greenhouses or pets from harsh sunlight and overheating, protect swimming pool from leaf, create a comfortable shaded area anywhere needed, such as patio, porch, balcony, kennel, swimming pool and playground, serve as privacy and windbreak screen.
- EASY TO USE. Grommets are located along the entire reinforced edge for easy hanging. The panel will be neat and nice while installed.
- PROFESSIONAL MANUFACTURER BRAND, 100% SATISFACTION. Refund return or replacement is guaranteed.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Agfabric Sunblock Shade Cloth With Grommets 70% UV 10x20ft Black for Plant Cover Greenhouse,Barn,Kennel, Pool, Pergola or Carport
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||$9.99||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Mr. Garden||Costdot_DR||Mr. Garden||Amazon.com||If So||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||2 x 20 x 15 in||—||2 x 15 x 12 in||15 x 20 x 2.5 in||192 x 144 x 0.1 in||120 x 96 x 0.47 in|
|Size||10x20Feet||12ft(W) x 6ft(L)||6.5x20ft||8 ft. X 10 ft.||12ft x 16ft||5|
Agfabric is a professional agriculture fabric supply brand, which covers shade cloth, weed barrier, row cover, garden netting, bird netting, frost protection bag, hail netting, etc. The goal of Agfabric is to provide all purpose plant protection and plant cover solution, both standard and customized designs. Agfabric’s product development and research team is always launching new and exclusive gardening and growing product to benefit its customers.
Shade Cloth is one of the most popular product line of Agfabric. It can create shade ANYWHERE you need, including plant cover, shade tarp, truck cover, canopy enclosure, patio cover, site barrier, privacy fence, kennel cover, etc. Its unique lock stitch construction will not unravel. UV resistant material provides a long life span.
The following knit density sun block percentages are commonly used:
1.Plant cover: normally 30%-60% depending upon level of heat reduction desire of plant types .
2.Swimming pool cover: 30%-40% will keep leaves out and 50% or 60% for needles.
3. Greenhouse and kennel cover: 50% up to 80% shade factor based on specific requirements.
4. Insect barrier: 70% up to 80% can be enough for anti bugs, birds or deer. However, for insect barrier purpose, we strongly recommend our Agfabric garden netting line.
5.Privacy screen and windbreak: 70% and above provides privacy and windscreen feature, and can work for home and patio shading, such as pergola cover, patio cover, porch cover, window awning, privacy fence, etc.
6.Sport security netting: 50% and above will stop sports ball passing through.
7.Other usage: hail netting .
Top customer reviews
The advantage to the lightweight intertwined structure is that it handles wind quite well. Wind and rain pass through it without too much resistance, so wind and rain won't damage it, but moving branches could snag it. It is nice that the grommets are spaced out every foot of the perimeter. I built a PVC structure that I used to support this shade, and I was fairly pleased with the result. I've used it on 2 campouts so far, and there are already a couple snags in the fabric. I am docking two stars: one because I don't believe that this blocks any more than 50% of the light, and one because the durability of the item isn't the best.
This is our first summer to use it, but so far it has held up very well in our strong rains, wind and hot temperatures.
It has held up to 70mph winds, golf ball sized hail and is still in great shape.
Cons: One of the grommets was crushed on arrival. Shade cloth stretched out in the wind. After two weeks, the edge binding began to fray.
Returned item after two weeks.
Most recent customer reviews
Buy at your own risk.