- Series: The Role of Affect in Motivation, Develo
- Hardcover: 288 pages
- Publisher: Yale University Press; First Edition edition (April 28, 1993)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0300052715
- ISBN-13: 978-0300052718
- Product Dimensions: 9.6 x 6.4 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,056,584 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Rage, Power, and Aggression (The Role of Affect in Motivation, Development and Adaptation) Hardcover – April 28, 1993
Elsevier Sales & Deals
Save up to 50% on textbooks, study guides & resources for your medical specialty.