- Series: The Role of Affect in Motivation, Develo
- Hardcover: 288 pages
- Publisher: Yale University Press; First Edition edition (April 28, 1993)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0300052715
- ISBN-13: 978-0300052718
- Product Dimensions: 9.6 x 6.4 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,044,442 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Rage, Power, and Aggression (The Role of Affect in Motivation, Development and Adaptation) Hardcover – April 28, 1993