|Item Weight||2.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||12.37 x 6.37 x 0.4 inches|
|Item model number||FBA_CF-PLT-1|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||FBA_CF-PLT-1|
Aggressive Overlays Genuine Carbon Fiber License Plate Frame with Screws and Caps Tag Registration 100% Real Premium Quality 3D Twill Weave Light Weight Gloss Finish Standard Size US Car Qty 1
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✅ NEW & IMPROVED!! - 100% Carbon Fiber - Gloss UV Coating - High Quality Carbon Fiber Weave
- ✅ 100% Carbon Fiber and that means - No Metal - No Rust - No Corrosion. This new and improved version will stand the test of time!
- ✅ New Smooth shiny surface make this frame really beautiful! Clear Coat finish is carefully applied and cured as the final step in making this top quality frame!
- ✅ Includes Screws and Black Caps for Installation. Easy Install, mounts into place with the top two mounting screws of you license plate.
- ✅ FREE REPLACEMENTS - If you are not happy with your frame. Please contact us!! WE WILL REPLACE THEM FREE OF CHARGE!!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Amazing Carbon Fiber Frame for YOUR car!!!
Aggressive Automotive demands perfection, duability, and great looks for your car! We bring you this high quality carbon fiber frame!
- Premium Authentic Carbon Fiber
- Great fit & finish, for any car.
- This frame is meant to compliment your pride and joy! Refresh your ride!
- Installed on a BMW 535i M-Sport, this frame matches all the high quality BMW carbon fiber accents on this car!
- Its exciting!! Amazing quality demanded by any car owner.
- Construction starts with the highest grade carbon fiber raw material, the same kind used in aviation, race cars, and rockets!
- Clear coat finish, for a shiny, durable "wet" look, as opposed to the duller finish found on panels with a gel-coat finish.
- All carbon fiber frames are meticulously inspected for quality and to ensure fitment.
- This frame has standard size mounting holes and 2 types of screws are included along with black screw caps for a clean installation.
Beautiful Carbon Fiber Frame!!
Give your car a high-tech look with this carbon fiber license plate frame. This frame not only looks great, it is extremely light weight. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on this frame for style, class, and durability. The frame is carefully hand-crafted using only the finest materials.
- Finished in glossy clear coat that will not chip or flake
- Professionally designed
- One-piece carbon sheet construction for consistent weave pattern
- Exceptional carbon/resin ratios for high stiffness and extra product strength
- Manufactured from the highest grade carbon fiber raw material
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So it has been almost two years that I have had this CF frame on the back of my truck, and I finally got around to removing it as it looks just so darn bad...lol. I have attached two new pictures to illustrate how this product has deteriorated over the course of less than two years. It looked great for a little while, but now, it just plain looks awful! Not sure how many other folks have had problems with the clear coat delaminating, but I sure have. Obviously at this point I'm confident in saying this frame was not worth 30 bucks. That said, I still give it two stars because it did look good, albeit for a short time....lol.
After a year, the clear coat on my front plate frame has peeled and flaked off a lot. I’m sure debris from driving contributed, but overall it looks like sun damage. I’m going to attempt to fix it,but I’m still willing to buy another if it doesn’t work. Maybe add another layer of sealant for more longevity. The rear plate is still in great condition.
And a Brembo sticker for personalization!