- Paperback: 260 pages
- Publisher: Rally Software an Imprint of Telemachus Press (May 7, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1939337534
- ISBN-13: 978-1939337535
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 27 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#895,589 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1044 in Books > Computers & Technology > Business Technology > Software > Enterprise Applications
- #1964 in Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Development
- #2395 in Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Internet, Groupware, & Telecommunications
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $4.69 shipping
Agile Business: A Leader's Guide to Harnessing Complexity Paperback – May 7, 2013
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 27 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bob addresses problems endemic in the tech start up world, where almost every new company is forging a totally new path (there is no beaten trail in this industry) by providing a solid framework for creating a company that'll create a great product. This is a must read for anyone who's doing work in this world... or even thinking about it.
Everything from Scrum to Portfolio Management is covered.
However, it differs by presenting ideas in short punchy essays. This makes it enjoyable to read, and easily dipped into when trying to gain some ground in a specific area.
Scrum teams, Agile managers and entrepreneurs would do well to follow this books teachings.
This book complements the traditional ‘how to’ manuals by conveying the passion of those engaged in the practice of Agile. I felt engaged enough at the end of the book to read each of the contributors biographies and I came away feeling more connected to them. As a seasoned project manager that is moving from Waterfall to Agile practices I would like to see more inspiring reads like this. Thanks to Bob Gower and the team at Rally for providing this learning experience.